• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    802 on steam alone. like half of them is unplayed atm though lmao
    Counting all my physical Nintendo games for the GBA, DS, 3DS, Switch and my physical PC games from before steam... at least 850 easily.

Have you ever played or wanted to play as the bad/evil side in a videogame?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes! Unfortunately not many videogames allow you to be the bad guy...
    I loved Odin Sphere, because you play five (?) characters, and each sees some others as the bad guys.

For how long have you lived in your current house/apartment?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Learning something new is fine. I'm never good at actually using that gained knowledge, though. ^^"

How many places do you have to put "miscellaneous" stuff in?

Years
    Like, around the house?
    Never counted them, but I got several storage bins as well as drawers in cupboards full of misc stuff. 10 would be a safe estimate that kinda feels on the low end lol
    Also my bedroom is 1 giant miscellaneous stuff place =p

Are there any commercials you like?
    (I kinda like some of the wittier ones on TV here, but they're all in Dutch so kind of hard to share =p)

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I haven't watched TV for probably 10 years so I don't remember many ads to be honest (besides I clearly remember my father zapping when it was ad time XD).
    There is one ad that I actually refer to even now. I don't remember the company though, probably a bank, but maybe not.
    It was a meeting between a few employees, and they were discussing their next project. However, in every sentence, they replaced many words by names of artists.
    The first sentence was: "Gotan project, Mozart!" (I've got[found] a project, [it is] genius!). Instead of "people" they said "the mamas and the papas", and the rest of the ad was along the same line.
    I thought it was a very, very smart ad.

What's the oldest videogame you've ever played?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I honestly don't remember the exact song. It could have been something from the game Soul Blazer (old SNES game), it could have been a song from an OCRemix album (a Xenogears related one). It could have also been Demon Days by the Gorillaz since I've been listening to that album for quite a while now, as well.

Do you drink tap water?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't really want pets. I don't mind hedgehogs in my backyard though :D

Do you watch Netflix?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Our family is probably going to unsubscribe soon. The policies are becoming greedy, such as the price increases and soon to be charging for password sharing.

When was the last time it rained in your area?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Afaik in my country two shots counts as fully vaccinated. Three times is the booster. Some people are even required to get a fourth one. As for myself: I got the Booster in February.

Are you keeping masks at hand when the pandemic is over?

Years
    I don't see a reason to get rid of the masks I already have, so yes.
    Some disease will probably spring up eventually even when Covid is under control anyway 😔

When's the last time you went to a restaurant?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Two weeks ago :D
    A nice Chinese restaurant, and the dishes were so big that it made also my dinner XD

What's your best memory of a videogame?

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Well TBH, I'm not a big gamer by any means, but I have had some pretty good moments in RDR 2, which I am obsessed with!

Putting these in spoilers for people who haven't played it yet. :D

Spoiler:

Those three definitely hit it for me. :)

What is your favorite food? :D

Last edited:
    Years
    McDonald's Cheeseburger. I don't think there's been a time where I ever said no to it/not craved one

In your opinion, the country with the best looking flag?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I actually tried to avoid that thread because I don't have an answer to that. Idk, tbh. Hong Kong maybe?
    I'll remember that! D:

Have you ever found a creative use for something you didn't want?

Years
    Does the cardboard box cat mansion I once taped together count? =p
    (nothing fancy, just a bunch of cardboard boxes taped together to make for some fun tunnels for the kitty).

I can't really think of anything tbh.

Do you procrastinate stuff you don't want to do often?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back