• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    During summer/hot months: Ice cream. During winter/colder months: chocolate custard.

Do you have a good luck charm? Also can I borrow it? =P

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Yup, I've got a whole box of them in my pantry. You can have a whole bowl of them if you'd like!
    But for real, I guess I do have a good luck charm, but it's not a physical one. It's the number 8. :P

What are you wearing right now?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    A black bonnet to protect my hair, navy blue shorts, and a black T-shirt with no shoes or socks. I'm just in my room relaxing in bed on my laptop. I love the feeling.

What temperature is it outside in your area right now?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    8°C, don't worry, we will reach -30°C in one month.

Do you give your card number to every commercial site, or do you prefer Paypal?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Do you give your card number to every commercial site, or do you prefer Paypal?
    I don't have a Paypal, anymore. I've also removed any sort payment methods from most places online. It's a little limiting at times but fortunately, I don't need much and what I need I can usually get irl.
    If you could live anywhere in the world with no worries, where would you pick?
    Idk., probably just some house with good internet and access to all the other needs like food and water and stuff.

Who's your favorite celebrity?

Years
    Idk. Marilyn Manson looks kinda creepy so I'll just go with that. Not something I've ever bothered contemplating tbh, seeing as such a scenario wouldn't happen in the first place =P

Have you ever bought anything from one of the home-shopping shows on TV?

Years
    I went to a concert, before hanging out in the city for a day! Now I'm resting my very old and creaky bones.

Do you live in a city?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Yes, for better or worse.

Can you count the alphabet backwards without issues?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Unfortunately I don't have access to this place anymore, but I would love to go to it in a near future once I do.

Have you ever visited an aquarium?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yep. It didn't work out unfortunately. More difficult than it seemed.

Have you ever been on a boat?

Years
    Yes.
    Spoiler:

(I really have.)

Have you ever been on Skye island ?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    I used to be a morning person, once upon a time in college. But now I'm a creature of the night.

Can't help but fall in love with the crickets, moonlit landscape, beautiful starry skies, cool breeze with a sharp bite to it… heck, I even welcome the random dog bark. It's just… I just love the night time atmosphere.

Anyway.

How many languages do you speak? Or I suppose a more specific way to word it would be, can you carry a conversation in more than one language?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back