• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The Peking Duck the way it's prepared at my regular Chinese restaurant. I did have it a couple times before that at other Chinese restaurants, but it was usually so dry.
    I order it regularly now =3

Do you have any curtains in your house? If so are they plain or do they have an image or images on it?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Strangely I don't see many shutters in Canada, most windows have nothing preventing people to see inside your apartment... So yeah, when I first went to Ikea, I bought opaque, plain grey curtains for my bedroom and my living room :)

Do you realise that Pokémon Sword/Shield were released THREE YEARS ago?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Well, now I know. Ironically it's only been a little bit over a year since my first playthrough of Sword. I replayed it recently but don't really feel the need to ever touch it again.

What's a generation you don't want to get back to?

Years
    wait is this about Pokemon or not?
    For Pokemon I wouldn't want to play gen 1 or gen 2 due to how outdated they are mechanically.

For real life... well my father is from the baby boomer generation. I'd rather not go back to the state our country was in back then or go back that far technologically, I guess.

Have you ever donated blood?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    No, no reason in particular. I even had a friend who tried to convince me to do it one day when she was going to!

Do you remember what you ate one week ago?

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Icky tan carpet. Not bothering to change it since my mom and I are planning on moving in a few years anyway. Too much work for something I'll leave behind one day lol

What color are your bedroom walls?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Just generic empty white walls. I really need to put stuff on it...

Do you use Discord often?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    I prefer the little privacy a car provides versus being out in the open on a bike (albeit I do enjoy the wind and exercise that comes with riding a bike, that much I can admit to).

Did you ever attend any of your middle/high school dances?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It's not a thing in my country for middle/high school, however we did have one at the end of my master's degree that I did attend however I don't know how to dance with so I mostly just chatted with my friends.

When you play a videogame, do you see the playable character as you in the game, or as another person that you control? (or something else?)

Years
    If it's a good game that let's me immerse myself I become the character =P
    I don't think I've ever inserted myself into a game.

Do you prefer your games physical or digital?

Years
    physical, you can't take away the fact that game cases are like trophies nowadays :')

do you prefer music with vocals to them or are you okay with instrumental music?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I mostly listen to instrumental music. It's nice when there's the random vocal song in between. But I don't like vocals being the norm, especially when the instrumental background is very minimal.

What's an instrument you like?

Years
    Violin, pretty easily. I used to play violin and I am looking forward to starting taking lessons again at some point. It has an amazing sound, it's challenging enough for me, it's a really interesting instrument and it has a great repertoire other than being versatile.

Are you a competitive person?

Years
    I do that all the time! A recent one, I was blasting Aliens with some sort of Plasma Cannon while trying to reach a spaceship for escape!

Have you ever dreamed a pokémon took your hand to lead you through a TV screen to the Pokémon world ?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Nope. I can't recall any dreams about pokemon.

Have you ever backed out of this thread because you can't think of an answer?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Not this one, but:
    • Sometimes I leave this thread open in a different tab because I can't think of a new question
    • Sometimes I back out of the twisted edition of this thread or the "question the answer above" because I can't come up with a funny question/answer :(

Have you ever made a video (for Youtube or for school)?

Years
    who hasn't, tbh?

have you ever felt the effects of acute insomnia, where once in a while you cannot sleep at night?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back