• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody up for ADVENTURES?!

Days
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Hello friends! How about our own adventures?! Meeting y'all and making friends itself is like moving and venturing out. How about some of that here? Anything in mind, drop in; whoever wants to start up, let's begin! Introduction, Pokémon talks, favourite moments in any series of Pokémon, just about anything is Welcome!

Days
I don't know much what should I say here at first, although I will try with something simple 😉.

Considering the starters, my favorite starter Pokémon for each type across the generations are :

1. Blaziken for fire type
2. Rillaboom for grass type
3. Swampert for water type

They are pretty old and had aged, but still I like them 😅

Days
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I don't know much what should I say here at first, although I will try with something simple 😉.

Considering the starters, my favorite starter Pokémon for each type across the generations are :

1. Blaziken for fire type
2. Rillaboom for grass type
3. Swampert for water type

They are pretty old and had aged, but still I like them 😅
Hey, nice one! I like Blaziken too, for fire types. What was your starter pokémon?

Days
Hey, nice one! I like Blaziken too, for fire types. What was your starter pokémon?

I had played the game from gen-I, hence list is long !

1. Kanto: Charizard
2. Johto: Feraligatr
3. Hoenn: Blaziken
4. Sinnoh: Empoleon
5. Unova: Samurott
6. Kalos: Chesnaught
7. Alola: Decidueye

I had not played games after Alola, although I am caught up with all Pokémon as I play on Smogon, time to time. And play Pokémon Go almost daily, though it only lasts 15-20 minutes !!

Days
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I had played the game from gen-I, hence list is long !

1. Kanto: Charizard
2. Johto: Feraligatr
3. Hoenn: Blaziken
4. Sinnoh: Empoleon
5. Unova: Samurott
6. Kalos: Chesnaught
7. Alola: Decidueye

I had not played games after Alola, although I am caught up with all Pokémon as I play on Smogon, time to time. And play Pokémon Go almost daily, though it only lasts 15-20 minutes !!
Wow that's awesome! Ah yes I can understand that but gotta appreciate your consistency!

Days
Wow that's awesome! Ah yes I can understand that but gotta appreciate your consistency!

I had played those generations when I was in school few years ago, and for that I used desktop. Hence playing them out was easier, and also the fact that I don't have skills to grind for the eggs, filling Dex, etc. hence I was satisfied with levelling up weak Pokémon bu using rare TMs from start !

I don't play games as such, hence I lack the good gamer skills !

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Waves. Jotted down a few quick things. Listed some existing threads about these topics next to them.

Favorite Pokemon: Espeon. (Favorite Pokemon thread)
Favorite type: None, really. Psychic? Fire? Electric? Water? Finds good (and bad) Pokemon in every type. Never distinguished any type to be above the others. (Why do you like your favorite type? thread)
Favorite starter: Base form? Totodile. Later form? Torracat. (Thread for best starter in each generation)

Usually picks water starters. Currently stands at...5 Water, 3 Grass, and 1 Fire for first-time picks.

Focuses mainly on the games nowadays. Watched the anime when younger. No longer holds much appeal, for whatever reason. Usually liked the gym battle episodes. Also played the card game as a child.

Days
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
My favorite all time starter would be Delphox... though Meowscarada might usurp her eventually.

If going by type I'd go with Delphox for Fire, a tie between Meowscarada and Meganium for Grass, and Empoleon for Water.
You've got pretty interesting choices, and Delphox, nice! I like it

I had played those generations when I was in school few years ago, and for that I used desktop. Hence playing them out was easier, and also the fact that I don't have skills to grind for the eggs, filling Dex, etc. hence I was satisfied with levelling up weak Pokémon bu using rare TMs from start !

I don't play games as such, hence I lack the good gamer skills !

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Oh, lol. Wow, that's fun too along with being easy. I play in an unskilled fashion too, and finally quitted playing (lack of consistency).. However nice to know your way 😺

Waves. Jotted down a few quick things. Listed some existing threads about these topics next to them.

Favorite Pokemon: Espeon. (Favorite Pokemon thread)
Favorite type: None, really. Psychic? Fire? Electric? Water? Finds good (and bad) Pokemon in every type. Never distinguished any type to be above the others. (Why do you like your favorite type? thread)
Favorite starter: Base form? Totodile. Later form? Torracat. (Thread for best starter in each generation)

Usually picks water starters. Currently stands at...5 Water, 3 Grass, and 1 Fire for first-time picks.

Focuses mainly on the games nowadays. Watched the anime when younger. No longer holds much appeal, for whatever reason. Usually liked the gym battle episodes. Also played the card game as a child.
Wave back at ya, wow that's cool. I see, you've given quite a lot of info about yourself, it's nice to know ya! Wishing good days to ya! 😀

Days

I think you should multi-reply all people at once in a single post 😅😉

For that you need to press reply to a particular person's post, write your reply. Then go to the post of another person, click reply there, write the reply to them. And once you are done, then post your reply.

This makes the topic look sleek and simple, otherwise making straight replies makes it cluttered and confusing.

Back