• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone up for a quick battle?

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    level 100 no ubers: I need alot of help creating a good team so if anyone is up now it would be awesome. thanks

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    1289 4850 8108: Aya (Masteroverall)

Ill be getting on right now.

jiraiya

samson ill battle you, wahts your FC my is fc = 2492 0659 7819

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    btw i added all of you guys. we should have like a little battling square. how would you guys like that?

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Masteroverall: thanks for the 2 games. yah i suck , This being my first pokemon that ive played. But hopefully we will get to play.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    yeah you do need to work on your pokemon's movesets deano. dream eater is a no no.

heya master, i guess we can battle. i've already added you to pal pad, i guess you gotta add me to it.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    yeah you do need to work on your pokemon's movesets deano. dream eater is a no no.

SO what do you sugest I replace it with? It knows Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Dream Eater. I am training up a Poliwhirl that I plan to evolve into Poliwrath with this moveset: Hypnosis, DynamicPunch, Lock-on, Bulk Up.

I suppose I should just post all my movesets to see what you think. I was thinking about replacing Milotic, but I like 'em lol.

Back