• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apps!

Years
    By now, I'm pretty sure all of us here know what we define as an app. It's now to the point where almost everything electronic has them too! And I'm not talking programs that run on your computer, but rather applications that you can install from a store such as games, or even social media sites.

So, how many apps would you estimate you use per day? Are there any apps in particular that you are keen in using on a daily basis, maybe hourly? Are there apps on your devices you tend not to ever use and still have them?

Just some questions for thought!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I used to like enjoying gaming on facebook and install bunch of game apps, but realize facebook games can be greedy because how much the demand money like a mobile/android/Ios games are pestering you to pay to get stuff done quicker and get some premium junk.. Lol. I'm not much of that anymore

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I personally used quite a handful of apps like MX Player and Opera Mini most of the time, because usually I enjoy browsing and watching videos that I like. Otherwise, I also resort to playing some games.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I use Facebook a lot along with a flashlight app. I also use a radio app because I have ringing in the ears and listening to music helps me sleep at night. Notepad, Starbucks and Google Drive are also a few that I have. I can't stand having apps all over the place so they all have to fit on my main screen.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    I'd prefer using just one messenger app but some people like this and some people won't use that, so as a result I mainly use three regularly these days - Skype, WhatsApp, and FB Messenger. And Snapchat, if that counts.

I have a notepad widget on my home screen that replaces calendars, checklists, and other organization apps - I just find those too inconvenient to edit and add events/items to, but with a notepad I can just quickly jot down any appointments or deadlines in one place and I find it a lot more helpful that way.

And lastly, I have a ton of 'study aid' apps that I downloaded and used once, then never opened again. :P Realistically, I know I will never make cue cards and study off my phone, but uh, I just keep those apps around for some reason.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I mostly have games on my phone and a bunch of development-related apps on my laptop alongside the usual stuff (browsers, media players, etc). :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    MX Player - Animu watching purposes. Gets used a LOT.
    WhatsApp - Well, this is my go-to messenger app.
    Chrome - Browser.

Then I guess I use Cyanogen Music Player the most along with the bundled AudioFX app. Tenpenchii and Pocket MAL get used quite a bit too since I keep my anime lists updated using those on a daily basis.

Years
    Aside from the pre-installed apps like Google Chrome, Google Play Books, and semi-obnoxious AT&T apps, I don't use that many others, just Kik, Wattpad, and OneDrive - Google Photos for backup purposes. I haven't played games on my phone since ninth grade.

véronique

Shiroshipping, FTW!
    Years
    Let's see, Withings Health Mate, Inbox (by Google), Chrome for iOS, Facebook, Google Authenticator, Feedly, Voyages-SNCF, Instagram, Transmit for iOS, Coda for iOS, YouTube and Netflix...

Back