• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aqua's Hack Idea

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    I'll say it now...I'm a hacking noob. >_<

But hey, we're all noobs at some point, right? I'll get better with practice and hard work. I hope.

So. Here be my ideas.

Pokemon: Beyond the Delta

I lurve Delta Species. -heartheart- AHEM, sorry...anyway, this hack would be set in the Holon Region, where the Delta Species, Holon Phantoms, Crystal Guardians, and Dragon Frontier sets of the TCG were supposedly set. You play the part of a young intern who, as part of your training as a Pokemon researcher, is sent with a research team to explore Holon and record data on the Delta Species Pokemon.

The upsides of the hack:
    - A good reason for the Pokedex quest! :D The Professors always came across as lazy to me...
    - Making the Delta Species will be simple; modify their elements, abilities, movesets, maybe sprites, and very maybe base stats...and that's all. No fakemon.
    - ...It has DELTA SPECIES in it. o.O What more reason do you need?

The downsides of the hack:
    - New tilesets...ugh...-_-
    - How on earth can I deal with the whole badge issue?
    - The plot is, as of now, nonexistent.
    - Ehehe...I can't script. -sweatdrop-

Like? Don't like? Advice? Want to use the idea? Willing to teach me the ways of hacking? xD.

Back