• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a big drinker?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Do you drink a lot of alcohol? Why or why not? Which beverages do you prefer? How old where you when you started drinking? Do your friends drink a lot? Do you mind that people drink?

At the moment, I don't drink because of medication,, but I used to drink every weekend with friends. At home, or at a party. Not that drinking was the main activity, but it was present. I'm not a big drinker, I've never blackout or something, but I've certainly been tipsy. My friends are bigger drinkers, but I don't really mind. So, how about you?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm not a drinker at all. The reason is because I don't like the idea of getting drunk. I don't know what kind of a person I would be if I did. D: I also hate the taste and smell of it too. lol Not only that but my parents used to drink, and they are now sworn non-alcoholics.

Years
  • I don't drink any alcohol, and I don't ever intend to. I like to keep my liver intact, and I especially like to keep control of my own functions. Leaving it into the hands of a liquid just doesn't seem like a good idea.

Years
  • A six pack of beer has lasted me up to six months (to date). Needless to say I'm not a big drinker. I prefer beer to wine, and a light one at that, but any drink (alcoholic or not for that matter) with enough sugar is appealing to me. I love Smirnoff Ice as it's like a hard lemonade which uses vodka but doesn't have the nasty aftertaste to it. I guess I don't really enjoy alcohol by itself, but as a kick you add to drinks, much like how you'd make food spicy.

I don't mind people who drink, but more often than not I have one less reason to click with them because I don't really identify with my drinking habits at all.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I first tried wine, it was good at the start but then it got more disgusting every sip. Tried a chi-chi (Pina Colada + Vodka) at 19 and no progress was made since I felt drunk at one sip.
    Yup, not going back lol.

I do know some friends who drink and I actually don't care since alcohol is healthy in moderation. I will get concerned if they drink too much.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I don't drink and I don't plan on drinking. Not even for special occasions.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I don't like being drunk, and I don't like the taste of alcool, so no, I am not a big drinker at all :)

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I like to drink when I skate, I donnu but I think it makes me better. I know I'm less coordinated and jazz, but I think drinking sort of kills the hesitancy I have with certain tricks, and I kinda just go for it. Plus, I don't feel anything when I fall!

I drink all the time though. I live by myself in the middle of nowheres without a ton of chill people. Drinking passes the time.

Years
  • I rarely drink now, mostly just Beers (Lagers and real ale) but thats very rare.

Used to drink (a bit) more when I was younger, but the novelty wore off lol.

Plus I hate Drunken people and my friends don't drink much either.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I drink a good amount. I like the feeling, and I'm a funny drunk too, so that's also good. It's been a while since I got properly tipsy, though, didn't have much on New Years. Rum and coke is life.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I guess I'll be the counterpoint to everyone else so far. I enjoy drinking, and I started at 18. I love beer, and casually drink a few beers throughout the week because I like the taste, not to get drunk.

During the weekend I like to hang out with friends or go out to a bar to drink. You definitely don't need to drink to have fun, but it does seem to make it more interesting. Being drunk is a fun feeling, but I only like experiencing it when I'm surrounded by people I like.

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
  • I'm a muslim and alcohol is absolutely haraam so yeah
    Also where I live there's a like 400% tax on alcoholic beverages if I'm not mistaken, so it's unbearably pricey anyway

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Since I've turned 21 I've drank a lot more than ever before, but even then I don't drink a lot. I like beer and some whiskeys. As for drinks when I eat out I love margaritas!!! Not a fan of vodka, but I also had a bad experience with it tehehehe. I have some friends that drink a lot and some who don't. I think it's fine to drink, but I have known people who were alcoholics and it's a big turn off.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I love Smirnoff Ice as it's like a hard lemonade which uses vodka but doesn't have the nasty aftertaste to it.

Rum and coke is life.

You ever try rum and Gatorade? I tried that once cause it was all I had and man it pretty tasty.

Someone remind me to someday try these...they sound pretty good.

I do drink a little. Would drink more if I had a job. And if I felt like going to the liquor store. Last time I went to one I felt a little weird because I swear I was the only person in there under 30.

Also fuck whiskey.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    The only time I drink is a special occasion, so really, I'm not a drinker at all.

Years
  • Someone remind me to someday try these...they sound pretty good.

I do drink a little. Would drink more if I had a job. And if I felt like going to the liquor store. Last time I went to one I felt a little weird because I swear I was the only person in there under 30.

Also fuck whiskey.

So true. Sometimes I feel bad for them but then again I'm not so sure if I should.

Yukari

Aside from not being able to legally drink, and generally not wanting to drink, my personal religious beliefs don't allow me to.

So no.

Back