• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you an open person?

Sirfetch’d

to others about your feelings and things going on in your life. or are you reserved and keep to yourself?

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    I am significantly more open online than in person, because I have more time to think about how to respond to others without looking ridiculous.

Regardless of circumstances, I am a very open book if you ask the right questions. I am awful at small talk, but if the object of the conversation is to get to know one another, then I can talk for ages.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    If someone wants to know something I will not try to hide it, but I will not go out of my way to try to talk to people about things in my life.

Sirfetch’d

I am significantly more open online than in person, because I have more time to think about how to respond to others without looking ridiculous.

Regardless of circumstances, I am a very open book if you ask the right questions. I am awful at small talk, but if the object of the conversation is to get to know one another, then I can talk for ages.

It's easier for me to be open online too. For me it's because you don't have the pressure of the person listening right next to you I guess haha.

I like being open like a book too. I used to hold things in and it just let to depression and anxiety. Opening up is a really good medicine imo

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I was open to where it caused me more heartbreak than I could ever imagine, I'm a bit more closed off though nowadays.

Years
    Even online, I still tend to keep a bunch of things to myself.

I feel like I used to be more open when I was younger, but for some reason I ended up closing up at some point. Guess I ended up just feeling silly or something when I did talk about myself, so I found it easier just to keep quiet about things.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I think it depends on who I'm talking to and also where I'm talking. In person, I share much less than online. But even then, it depends. I won't share as much on, say, Facebook as I'd share here on PC. I wouldn't share as much with people I've only just met than friends, and not nearly as much with friends as I'd share with my family. I don't share with anyone, for example, the things I share with my fiance. Just the basic social rules of sharing information I'd say I'm pretty good at following.

I try not to ever be too open, though. I like to think I put just enough privacy on my life as is necessary, but I know sometimes that isn't always the case. I get too comfortable around people I shouldn't and get too secretive around people that aren't as much as threat as I view them as. My past negative experiences with letting people in that caused too much drama have definitely molded who I am as a person much much more than I'd like. I think that does make me a little more reclusive than open.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm more open to my close friends. I'm more general to strangers or friends and more in depth with my best buds.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Irl I'm not that open even if we're close. It takes a long time for me to even really talk to someone never mind start talking all about me. Once in a while I'll meet someone who I feel comfortable with quickly. Idk why it's such a process for me I'm just very closed off.

S u m m e r y

time will turn us into statues eventually
    Years
    Generally online, yes. But in Person, no. I mostly keep to myself and don't share much unless that person is really close. I mostly avoid it because I don't know I just don't like it. But Online somehow I feel much easier to disclose things that bother me, even then I keep things to myself and don't open up so easily.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm a very open person. Most of the people in my life know pretty much all the details of my thoughts and what's going on with me. I can't think of a single secret I have.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Normally there's only three people that I'd be willing to share my secrets with.

1) My sister
    2) My online (which transported to irl) best friend
    3) My irl best friend (as in, I didn't meet her through online means)

Despite being more attached to my mother than my father, I trust my sister more when it comes to talking out my secrets and problems. Mostly because I tend to rant in English haha. P:

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    depends on who but I'm typically an open person, especially with close friends. irl and online, it's pretty much the same.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i hate talking about my feelings. i always bottle up and then end up crying. my family or bf always have to talk stuff out of me lol.

Back