• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are you here because platinum was cheap

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i've been here long before platinum was cheap

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I am not

but all new plat users please report to me for the preliminary steps of your indoctrination into the platluminati

im here what do i do

this is exciting

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    by being a pink moderator when that happened and the admins being too lazy to change it back fully

i wish i could be pink

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    if its any consolation..... u can open chrome dev tools and be pink until u refresh

Years
    Nope. I only got into this club because of the cheap Platinum Tier and someone took up the offer to donate it on my behalf.

The only downside is I miss my old blue italics though... this colour will take forever for me to get used to.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nope. I only got into this club because of the cheap Platinum Tier and someone took up the offer to donate it on my behalf.

The only downside is I miss my old blue italics though... this colour will take forever for me to get used to.

so you ARE here because platinum was cheap

Years
    so you ARE here because platinum was cheap

Well, I have been able to access this secret forum for four years now... I've just never been at the highest tier of the supporter heap until now.

tbh it took me forever to get used to the steel blue bold name I have now. I was so used to the platinum coloring on my name that it felt weird seeing it as anything different.

also I was part of Club Platinum before Club Platinum was Club Platinum.

I definitely remember you mentioning that in your modding celebration thread. I was so used to blue italics on my name that it was weird seeing it in a different colour, like when supporters were green from 2013-2014, and now this.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I was here before the sale and after selling my soul to PC I because a higer tier. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm mad because I didn't have the mons to spend on Platinum status, but oh well. I'm less than $50 away from becoming one so I'm not too sad about it lol

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I wish I had someone to buy me platinum during a sale... I want the unlimited name changes. :P

Then again I shouldn't have wasted money buying Pokemon themes for my 3DS, oops.

Back