• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you hoping for snow this winter?

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    I wish we could get snow here in Australia but it's summer at the moment and we don't even get it in winter :(. Doubt I'll be going to the mountains anytime soon, as well ;;

Years
    Yes, I really hope so. We don't get much here in Kentucky, a few inches usually. I'm originally from New York though and miss getting a foot or 2 of snow at a time.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Nope :c We get buried in snow every year (last year we literally did), so a less snowy Christmas season would be nice, just for a change in scenery :)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Yes. I want it to snow and to freeze, and everything should have a nice white coat ~ Most people will be miserable, but I'll love it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    God no. I'd be happy if we didn't even get an inch this year. Every time it snows everyone gets so stupid and then I have to leave for work earlier than I already do.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    The strange thing about snow is that it's fun the first snowy day of the season (unless you actually need to go somewhere), and after that it's just annoying. I wouldn't be complaining if the snow stayed away entirely.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Meh, typically by this time of year we have at least a thin sheet of snow on the ground. But there's still barely been snow fall. I'm OK with it. I only like snow during the seven days between Christmas and New Year's Day. Then I can do without snow. Hopefully the rest of winter is similar to how fall is finishing up this year. No snow just cold air. :)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    We've been getting rain, we've been getting below freezing, we've been getting storms. But no SNOW D: North of us gets a bit of snow, especially east in the cascades, but none here. I want a white christmas, don't think I have for quite a while.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    Yes, snow that's exactly what we need.
    I live in new york, and it always takes so long for snow to come, and I'm always wanting it to happen as soon as december comes around.
    But when it does, it comes a bit too hard and i end up wishing it never came down.
    But as of now, i can't wait for it to snow.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I don't get snow where I live, but it would be really cool if it did! Then again, people won't know how to drive in it, so maybe it might not be such a good idea.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    I've always prefered black christmas. When I was a kid, I hoped every year that the christmas would be black and now black christmas is more likely than white in southern Finland thanks to the global warming.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I live in Missouri, and have been waiting patiently for snow. This time last year, we've already had snow a few times. This year, we've had ONE snow fall, and it didn't stick. My yard is decorated, the tree has been up for a while, and the only thing missing is snow.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    I'd love a white Christmas, but last time we had a whopping 68F, and this winter so far seems to be very mild where I live. Not getting my hopes up until January.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    We had snow one day about two weeks ago. By the next day it was gone, and we haven't had any more yet.
    I wish we didn't because snow is a major pain in the butt. But no snow here means there's big problems climate-wise so it probably wouldn't be a good sign.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yeah, I would like it to snow on Christmas day even though I don't really like the cold weather. It's supposed to be 65 and sunny though, so I'm not really complaining! The winter here has been really warm both at home and at school; it's only flurried a little bit last week.

Back