• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    Well since people mentioned, maybe adding Mega Evolution/Primal Reversion may be a feature of less importance, since Touched's code isn't 100% perfected yet.

But, I do think the other Forms/Formes should be added, specially gender forms.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Anytime I'm just glad this project is going well and u haven't given up on it as well as replying back :) good luck and have fun finishing it :) we all have your back

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    So is adding the stats to the forms/Megas the last part of this rombase?

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    No, at least he also has to make them work properly. He just transfered everything to the new base.

Yeah I thought so too I was just confused a little on the fact he said that "everything" has been transferred from old base to new base and working on stats so I thought he was working on the last part guess I was wrong

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    OMG can't wait to use this, even just for my advanced difficulty hack. Great work, looks incredible.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    okay question epsilon you said we can apply to be beta testers? where would we have to go to do that?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    This is amazing. I was going to do this myself, but I'm so glad I found this. Just going to scrap my current work on it since I'm not that far in. I will be stalking this thread until completion and after that.
    Thank you so much.

Shiny Quagsire

I'm Still Alive, Elsewhere
    Years
  • Hm, looking at the animations they seem kinda janky to me. I've tried one-size-fits-all animations but they never quite seemed right. Perhaps you could find the routine which accesses the normal Pokemon sprite animation and then force it into a tabled set of animations for each Pokemon, similar to trainer sprite animations?

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • Hm, looking at the animations they seem kinda janky to me. I've tried one-size-fits-all animations but they never quite seemed right. Perhaps you could find the routine which accesses the normal Pokemon sprite animation and then force it into a tabled set of animations for each Pokemon, similar to trainer sprite animations?

That kind of stuff would be awesome. I played around with it for some time, but I'm afraid I don't have the skills. I think this look okay, better than nothing, and if someone finds out something like that, the 2nd frames will already be included to complement it :)

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Yeah the animations are good as they are but regarding the animations why isn't there the back animations?

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    epsilon if u need any more sprites or anything else please let me know I may have some for ya

and also read the PM I gave u a link of a primal groudon sprite u just need to take out the top 2 and then resize it using iranfview or another image editor

Back