• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ashheart's AMA

Years
    • Online now
    What's your favorite song, and do you prefer something catchy or something strong lyrically?

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
    What's your favorite song, and do you prefer something catchy or something strong lyrically?

If I have to choose which song is my favorite, and I got a lot of favorite songs, one of my most favorite songs is You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins. Lyrically, it's pretty strong and it holds a special place in my heart because anytime I listen to it, it reminds me of my grandparents. The song came out about 9 months before my grandfather passed and he passed away in 2000, a few weeks before my 8th birthday. And then I lost my grandmother back in 2017. So in all honesty, I prefer songs that have strong lyrics.

FullMetal_Ashheart

Years
    Have your ever disliked something and then changed your mind?

Absolutely. Like for the longest time, I hated cranberries, especially cranberry sauce. But, I was invited over to a thanksgiving dinner one year by an ex and his parents wanted me to have some cranberry sauce. I was hesitant at first, but once I tried it, I liked it. Same thing with coffee. But that's because I was never a big coffee drinker. But since I work nights now, I'm having to rely on coffee to keep me awake.

FullMetal_Ashheart

Years
    For your coffee, might I suggest coffee flavored creamers.

Would you rather cook or order in?

I actually use flavored coffee creamers now.

And in all honesty, while it was helpful to order in food at the time when the pandemic was in full swing and a lot of places were closed, however I actually prefer to cook more because of the simple fact that it's a lot cheaper to go to the grocery store to buy your own food as opposed to relying on ordering food because for one, not a lot of places offer food deliveries and it's more difficult when you live in a area that does not offer food delivery services like Grubhub or DoorDash. And two, weather you are going to a fast food restaurant or ordering out, it gets expensive.

Back