• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Pikachu

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
Years
  • Yet another few amazing cards made by Kouga Wolf. The Griffon has some good art (Its true), and the idea of a requirement to use Gryfeon is cool!
    The Drangel is also good, but for me, I prefer Gryfeon. Keep makin them, they're very good!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Thanks again, BR. You seem dedicated to this thread.

New cards, JAPANESE! Alex B (Illustrator) & Lucky Stadium (Nidoran):
    Ash's Pikachu

Illustrator card effect: Seach your deck for any card, show it to your opponent, and shuffle your deck. Put that card on top of your deck.

(Lucky Stadium has the normal Lucky Stadium effect)

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
  • Cool! Though why'd you put them in Japanese. Overall good cards, and the Illustrator once again tells how much you like Smeargle.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Cool! Though why'd you put them in Japanese. Overall good cards, and the Illustrator once again tells how much you like Smeargle.

Why not? I thought they would look cooler in Japanese for some reason.
    Also, some of the cooler Japanese cards weren't made in English.

I love my Smeargle. ^o^

Thanks again.

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
  • True, so true. Also, the Stadium remake was a great idea and you incorparated the Nidoran pics in there.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Yup, but they're not sprites. o_0

EDIT: Two more Japanese cards.
    Ash's Pikachu

Kyo*Ookami (KougaWolf) & Field Search.

KougaWolf lets you draw a card, and if it's an energy, you can attach it to one of your Pokemon but it doesn't count as attaching an energy (meaning you can still attach 1 more energy that turn). Field Search lets you search your deck for a Stadium card and put it into your hand.

Last edited:

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
  • Very good card! I especially like the image, and the effect is very creative and great.

Stares at the Squirtle, shuts eyes, and cries.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I can't work very well on Paint. I doubt I could do much better than the Squirtle.
    Of course, the Squirtle pic took under a minute (about 2 minutes for the whole card)...

My 2008 Fake card collection (some).
    Ash's Pikachu

Winner's Stadium, Tyrogue, Pikachu (silver border),
    Kyo*Ookami (foil border), & Eternal Happiness.

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
  • Once again, I am very impressed. Its cool how you make the cards look real by laying them out. Tyrougue is the first baby Pokemon that can actually do damage, and two were hand-drawn. You should send these to Pokemon, see if they would print 'em XD

In case you're wondering why I always post here, when I was younger, my favorite thing to do was to check the archive and be wowed with the awesome cards. Now that I've joined, I can be a part of it!

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Yup; makes them look more official (except the card back, which looks officially unofficial).

They were actually all hand drawn (except Winner's Stadium), but all but two were colored digitally.

I think you have to win contests (when they have them) to design your own cards.

Sadly, the Fake Card forum isn't very active. I'm trying my best to keep it active, though.

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
  • Thanks for keeping it active. If I actually knew the diference between the paint icon and the delete icon, I might give it a shot.
    I think you have to win contests (when they have them) to design your own cards.
    Oh, really? Never knew that. ^ .^
    Sadly, the Fake Card forum isn't very active. I'm trying my best to keep it active, though.
    Sigh. In the day I searched this forum and wasn't a member, this section was as active as my dog after steroids.

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
  • Very good!
    One thing i can suggest is try to make the image smaller so we can see more of it, but I like to see you followed the tradition of making a * (Star) going out of the card area.
    Lanturn: 8.5/10

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    hmm... interesting cards, guys! I used to make many of them. Except that they were never 3rd Gen.

Back