• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Trustworthy and Stronger Kanto Pokemon

Ash's Trustworthy and Stronger Kanto Pokemon

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Olumuyiwa

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    What do you think Ash's trustworthy and stronger Kanto Pokemon is? Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charizard?

For me it's Bulbasaur, because it trusted Ash and is a very strong Addition to his team

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    Bulbasaur for me. Its always been loyal, never backig down or napping once. Charizard was a jerk in the beginning, Squirtle was in a gang, and now works for the police, but Bulbasaur he's always trusted.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    For most trustworthy I'd have to go with Squirtle. At the very first they didn't get along, but when Ash caught it Squirtle became pretty loyal to Ash, even going all the way to Johto to compete in the Silver Confrence with him.

As far as being strong, Charizard takes the cake. It's the only final evolution out of the three, so it's base stats would naturally be higher, that and it has access to more powerful moves.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Charizard, just because they went through rough times and in the end became great friends.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    IMO Charizard... He evolved and got tougher and tougher, even he would never obey, he learned to obey when he was getting owned by a Poliwrath xD
    What I never get is why did neither Squirtle or Bulbasaur evolved... They look like they are stuck in Level 10 lol

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I think the one I'd go with was charizard

Who's saved his ass all through the seasons and even up to Hoenn?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    charizard, I don't watch to series anymore (and I haven't been for some years now) but doesn't it come back every once and a while to help? That's some devotion right there, considering that ash doesn't care about it anymore. (i didn't even watch up to the point that charizard left the group XD)

Back