• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛点三三

A̎͊̎̾ͪ̾̆̄ͦ̇̂͒ ̶̸̡̛̳̾̃̽̌̌̉͡? ?͇
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    In your opinion, does free will exist?

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
    What's your favorite video game?
    Toughie. I kind of have a favorite per console I have ._.;

GBC: Pokemon Crystal/all three LoZ games for it (Link's Awakening and Oracle of Seasons/Ages)

N64: Ocarina of Time. /the obvious answer

PlayStation: Final Fantasy IX. Final Fantasy VII sucks imo.

GBA: Pokemon Emerald, Riviera: The Promised Land, Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone, both Summon Night: Swordcraft Story games released in America, and Tales of Phantasia.

Gamecube: Wind Waker, XD: Gale of Darkness, Kirby Air Ride, and Tales of Symphonia.

DS: Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon HGSS, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey 1-3, Tales of Hearts (which I haven't played but I know I'll love it OK), and Pokemon Black.

PSP: Riviera, Yggdra Union, Knights in the Nightmare, and Dissidia 012.

Wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn and Mario Kart Wii.

---

Why use Japanese for your username?

---

Edit: Oh wait right I also love Final Fantasy V for the GBA <3

Last edited:

愛点三三

A̎͊̎̾ͪ̾̆̄ͦ̇̂͒ ̶̸̡̛̳̾̃̽̌̌̉͡? ?͇
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Strictly speaking, I didn't. What's above could either be japanese, chinese, or korean.

As to why? I just decided to go ahead and do it.

Now, for you, Cucumbers or Kimchi?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Now for a question: So I heard you liek Pokemon Groups? Well what do you liek about Pokemon Groups? :P

Hah hard to say, Guess the fact that place has been my home since I started PC

Now to the one above me, If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    What is your favorite profile on PC?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    In your opinion, does free will exist?

Nyeh >.< *has been avoiding this question for long enough* It's hard to tell quite honestly. Depending on how closely you define "free will." I am, however, leaning towards "no" simply because as time carries on and humanity becomes less and less original, it may be said that the lack of fresh moves is a certain prison. And there a more of these "certain prisons" out there as well. This was just the first one I thought of -.-

Mr. Zappy! How are you today? *felt like asking a simple and quite original question for this thread*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back