• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask Avery Anything

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ah! Paleontology! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

Favorite prehistoric creature?

Years
    What's something everyone should try once?

I think that everyone should scuba dive at least once. Scuba diving is a really interesting experience, and you will experience a whole new world underwater.

Is there anything you're proud that you haven't done?

This is going to sound silly, but I'm glad that I haven't left the Touhou Project fandom forever. I took breaks from the series few times, but Touhou as a series means a lot to me and I would never leave the fandom forever.

Ah! Paleontology! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

Favorite prehistoric creature?

My favorite prehistoric animal is the spinosaurus. I'm also fond of the dire wolf.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    My favorite prehistoric animal is the spinosaurus. I'm also fond of the dire wolf.

OMG me too!!! Spinosaurus is my absolute favorite dinosaur and I LOVE the discoveries that were made in 2020. That (almost) entire tail changed so, so much about the taxonomy and it just made me love it even more. I can't believe it's pretty much confirmed to be the first aquatic dinosaur!!

Have you ever been to a museum that specializes in paleontology?

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
    I think that everyone should scuba dive at least once. Scuba diving is a really interesting experience, and you will experience a whole new world underwater.

I agree wholeheartedly. I've gone diving in the Gulf of Aqaba, in the Middle East. There's a whole other world down there waiting to be explored. Where have you dived? Do you have your license? How long have you been diving for? What was the most interesting thing that you've seen during a dive?

Back