• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask me anything you'd like! :D

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
  • Lavender

Years
  • What's your favorite place you've visited so far?
    Scotland! It was very pretty! the mountains were gorgeous, and the castles were awesome!
    Have you started shiny hunting the second DLC yet? Do you know what your first/next hunt is going to be?
    Yep! The first thing I got was milcery, I wanna evolve it with a star sweet, but I don't know how to get one :( I also hunted duraludon so I can see it's new shiny!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Why pick the name Lavender? Is it because of shiny Vaporeon specifically or is there any other kind of meaning behind the name?
    What makes you pick Spy x Family as your favourite anime?
    Do you have any opinions on Mega Man X5?

Lavender

Years
  • Why pick the name Lavender? Is it because of shiny Vaporeon specifically or is there any other kind of meaning behind the name?
    Lavender has always been my favorite flower, and my favorite Pokemon was kinda the same color, so I thought it'd be a good username!
    What makes you pick Spy x Family as your favourite anime?
    I love the nature of the show! It's a good mix between goofy anya stuff and serious Loid and Yor stuff.
    Do you have any opinions on Mega Man X5?
    I think the story isn't too bad, but the music is peak for me, Shining firefly has the best stage theme of all the mavericks in my opinion.

Back