• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA ask me something please

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Tyler why is Monica stuck in the couch oh god she can't hear us her AirPods are stuck playing Mario Cornfield All I Want for Chrisf

Years
    heya how was your day today tyler?

well it's too early to tell fully but it's going ok for now. the sun is shining, and i'm feeling hopeful about all this snow finally melting and going away for good

Tyler why is Monica stuck in the couch oh god she can't hear us her AirPods are stuck playing Mario Cornfield All I Want for Chrisf

ask me something please

Years
    who are you?

do you enjoy the state of louisiana and where would you live if you could afford to live anywhere in the world?

Years
    how did you guys get to be such kings
    it just comes naturally
    who are you?
    ask me something please

do you enjoy the state of louisiana and where would you live if you could afford to live anywhere in the world?
    i don't hate louisiana! would i have ever chosen to live here? hmm probably not, but i like where i am in life if that makes sense. to elaborate: the city i live in is one i frequently visited growing up, so i'm familiar with it, and it's about an hour and a half or so away from my parents' house, so it's nice to have them ~close-ish~. that being said, it's a poor city, and the economy here sucks. i've made good friends, though, and i love my life here with my partner and cats. i also love that it doesn't get too cold here haha.
    if i could move somewhere..maybe somewhere on the pacific coast? like san diego/california in gereral is super expensive, but...i think it'd be cool to live there. i could see us relocating there, or maybe to central texas.
    why do u think PB hates me?? :(
    they love u

Back