• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA ask professor dumb anything

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • What are your cats' current favourite places in the house? Include pictures for full marks.

Years
  • What are your cats' current favourite places in the house? Include pictures for full marks.
    Smoky's in her current #3 fav spot to sleep
    Spoiler: Photo

Her number 2 spot is a loveseat in our sun room, number 1 is cuddled up with Ritchie.

Jasper's.... fav spot in the house is anywhere I am for long periods of time
    Spoiler: HOUSE

So right now, since I'm in the office, he's sleeping in the house of the cat tower or on top of it.

As he's gotten older, he's gotten way clingier, to the point where he is VERY excited/sad/relieved when I get home. We now have a routine where as soon as I get home from being gone for a while, I pick him up, and parade him around the house on my shoulder, which he loves...
    Spoiler: BABY

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    What's your personal view of the Trek Marlin 5 and do you hope to cycle more in the new year… or has cycling expired in the professor plum household

Years
  • What are you a Professor of, exactly?
    nothing!! professor plum is a reference to Clue :)
    What's your personal view of the Trek Marlin 5 and do you hope to cycle more in the new year… or has cycling expired in the professor plum household
    I have been so busy this year that I haven't really had a chance to do as much biking as i'd like to. I wanted to get back into my stationary bike but I had to put it up for the holidays
    why don't you love smoky
    who?
    Who is smoky???
    i love her
    whats your fav thing you've done in the last three months?
    i got selected to direct my local theatre's production of little shop of horrors. i'm pretty syked for that.
    is there like a dream show/production you'd like to put on one day
    HMM Probably something Sondheim related, like Into the Woods or Company. I love Sondheim musicals.

Back