• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assassins I: The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
    Years
    Rules:
    Welcome to the game of Assassin, my version of Mafia. Unsure what Mafia is? Well, let me tell you.

1) There are nine players: God (storyteller), 6 Innocents (villagers), and 2 Assassins (mafia).
    2) If you are an assassin, "God" will tell you via PM. Unless you want to die, don't expose yourself.
    3) The first time period will be Night, this is when the assassins will contemplate who to assassinate. The decision will be made between the assassins via PM.
    4) After the decision is made, one of the assassins will PM "God" the news.
    5) "God" will reveal this to during the Day time period the villagers who and how the victim was killed. The victim will be highlighted in purple.
    6) The floor will now be open to speculation and voting on who to guillotine (chop off their head) in hopes to kill an assassin.
    7) If the villagers have killed an assassin, their name will be highlighted in
    red on the dead list. If it was not an assassin, their name will be in green.
    8) This cycle repeats until one side wins.
    9) For the assassins to win, there must be an equal amount of assassins to villagers.
    10) For the villagers to win, there must be no more assassins in the village.

God (The Narrator)

1) Everyone Esplode Noaw

Villagers (The Innocents and the Assassins Amongst Them)
    1) last fighter 36 (Mary)
    2) sammyskitty (Katherine)
    3) Zeph. (Marcus)
    4)
    NiKaNoRoU (Mason)
    5) twistedpuppy (George)
    6) King! (Louis)
    7) Shanghai Alice (Sarah)
    8) Blaziquaza (Matthew)

9)
    Sora's Nobody (Andrew)

Our Beloved Deceased
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
    OMIGARSH I LOVE THIS GAME! We played it at camp and...yyyyyeeeahhhh good times. :3 Count me in.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Okay, what now? Do we begin voting for a lynch? I think you need to become more organised on this :/

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Sarah looks around, wondering why her name is suddenly changed.

"Umm... I think we should make a 'Group' or something... What does that mean? Don't ask me, I'm just a kid!"

(([/Link'sAwakeningReference]))

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
    Years
    Assassination Number One - Matthew
    There he was, dead on the ground in a pool of blood. His name? Matthew. He was found with the following: a throat that had been slashed open multiple times, a stab wound to the abdomen, and what appeared to be whelps from a flogging across his back. This was no ordinary murder, it was the work of an assassin.

------

New Rule
    If someone receives four votes to be guillotined, it is automatically, that person that gets killed by the village.

King!

better
    Years
    I think we now vote to get rid of who we THINK is the assassin. :P

But I'm not sure.... If that is the case, though, I think Sarah. :D

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    Okay this is unfair, why did someone get killed without even having the chance to vote? Imo, the game should start from DAY, not NIGHT.

*wishes to shamelessly advertise PPG*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back