• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assignments...

Years
    Well I've done most of the IT assignment, but I still have the English one to do. Good to see people are actually reading this. Good luck with those exams, T_S.

I actually formatted my Computer yesterday, after trying for a week to remove the after-effects of a virus to no avail. It's good, actually, it's running faster than it was before the virus and things are a little tidier.
    Well, I'm off to finish this IT assignment and install Visual Basic, again.

But, thanks guys, it's nice to see people noticing my presence... Bai!:)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    "But, thanks guys, it's nice to see people noticing my presence..."

Who the hell are you? D:

Good luck with your IT assignment. :D

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Good luck with assignment stuff. Usually I just put stuff off until like 2 in the morning and then I pull out the math book...lol

good luck with the viruses though. that must suck :(

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Ouch. Well I accidentally deleted pretty much all of my teams on shoddy so I can relate on a much smaller scale, lol

Back