• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Hi Guys/girls,

I m a big fan of Avatar tv show

But here i just wonder, there is no topic about Avatar the last airbender animation show. So i m going to start one.
    You can share your own opinion about it.
    But if you're just listen about this famous brilliant block buster show and didn't yet watched it , then i first recommend you all for gonna enjoy *Link removed*

I m sure, you will also love this show and have Positive response in your comment about Avatar episodes epic storyline and stuffs.
    But if you don't like it as i assure, then please commit in brief. So that every buddy have something to say about your reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I watched this like 4 months ago and I wasn't expecting much from it at the beginning. When I read the synopsis, the story seemed a little bit cliche to me. I was proved wrong.

Avatar: The Last Airbender is one of the most detailed, complex movies ever to be featured. It succeeded big time in the graphics and animation department. The designs of the new creatures, namely Avatar, was outstanding. The sound was very good as well. What I didn't like sometimes is the movement of the Avatars. It showed some Robotic movements sometimes, IMO. :\

I recommend this to all sci-fi, romance, and action fans. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    This is basically the most stupidest movie ever. They changed the entire storyline and it ends with a cliffhanger. Like damn the guy dosent even look or act like ang!

Back