• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

awaken the legends. // legends of dusk win!

Years
  • Hi I'm finally back after being gone for a week because of personal reasons.

Townreads on Aldo and Corviknight. Granted, neither of them have been the best with activity, but I have a feeling that they're innocent.

I'm going to agree that the sunlight and music are being caused by Groudon and Meloetta. Still not sure who's causing the wind though.

Also, I called Hoopa being the redirector.

Any reason why you have those two as town reads?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • night three.
    where is everyone tbh
    A long and quiet day saw the Pokemon all rushing to place their votes. Maybe the harsh sunlight made them rather stay inside? Though surely some Pokemon would have appreciated the sun.

Ironic then that Aldo was killed on such a bright day.

It is said to live in another world. The intense light it radiates from the surface of its body can make the darkest of nights light up like midday.

Aldo is dead. He was Solgaleo.

Night 3 ends in 24 hours.
    [/size]
    even legends play by the rules.
    ★ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ★ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ★ Day phases will last 48 hours, and night phases will last 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
    ★ Submit day or night actions to me by PM or by Discord (josh#0044).
    ★ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
    ★ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ★ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ★ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ★ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
    ★ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ★ All PC/UG rules apply.
    player list.
    ★ Pecilia as Tapu Lele
    ★ Simply Dunsparce as ???
    ★ Pecilia2 as ???
    ★ jdthebud as Celebi
    ★ gimmepie as ???
    ★ Corviknight as ???
    ★ aeternum as Mewtwo
    ★ juliorain as Phione
    ★ Midnight Umbreon as Hoopa
    ★ Earth Traveler as ???
    ★ Anteros as Yveltal
    ★ Aldo as Solgaleo
    ★ Omicron as ???

Charlie Brown

Years
  • day four.
    me, u and az.
    The night was full of strange songs of different tones than I had ever heard before. A chaotic cacophony that kept me up through the night - I do wonder how the Pokemon dealt with it.

The all-knowing Being was unfortunately not all-knowing enough to protect itself from demise.

Known as "The Being of Knowledge". It is said that it can wipe out the memory of those who see its eyes.

Simply Dunsparce is dead. He was Uxie.

Day 4 ends in 48 hours.

Players who do not vote this Day Phase may be replaced.
    [/size]
    ★ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ★ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacit. ement.
    ★ Day phases will last 48 hours, and night phases will last 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
    ★ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
    ★ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ★ All PC/UG rules apply.
    player list.
    ★ Pecilia as Tapu Lele
    ★ Simply Dunsparce as Uxie
    ★ Pecilia2 as ???
    ★ jdthebud as Celebi
    ★ gimmepie as ???
    ★ Corviknight as ???
    ★ aeternum as Mewtwo
    ★ juliorain as Phione
    ★ Earth Traveler as ???
    ★ Anteros as Yveltal
    ★ Aldo as Solgaleo
    ★ Omicron as ???

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Probably only 1 scum left.

[Vote]Gimmepie Sticking with my gut on this one, it's only wrong 50% of the time.

Years
  • A very double-edged statement there, as much as that is the case, it could also be the same for you.

It could also be that very reason is why GP hasn't died.

[Vote] Pecilia2 because a vote straight up out of nowhere with that kind of reasoning is at the moment shouting out scum most.

Years
  • Not going to lie, I kinda could see scum!Peci here. I was hesitant to go for an OMGUS though because... it seems kinda low effort for a mafia lynch attempt. idk

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • A very double-edged statement there, as much as that is the case, it could also be the same for you.

It could also be that very reason is why GP hasn't died.

[Vote] Pecilia2 because a vote straight up out of nowhere with that kind of reasoning is at the moment shouting out scum most.

Out of no where? I mentioned it earlier when I came back as a replacement that I could see him N0ing me. Let's not forget that I voted Aeternum over Umbreon, both of which being scum, if I were mafia would the smarter play not be to bus Umbreon, and not vote for another team mate?

Years
  • Out of no where? I mentioned it earlier when I came back as a replacement that I could see him N0ing me. Let's not forget that I voted Aeternum over Umbreon, both of which being scum, if I were mafia would the smarter play not be to bus Umbreon, and not vote for another team mate?

Yes, but that doesn't mean that's what you did.
    Mind you, I'm not sold on you either. My reads have been ass this game and I don't want to bugger up another lynch.

Years
  • Honestly, I have started wondering about GP, partly since he (and me, to be fair) have been seeming TRed universally yet neither of us is dead. That's kinda weak logic though, since we can't both be scum, but on the other hand, I have been on GP's side for most of the game. Corviknight and Omicron have both been flying kinda under the radar as well. I'm not really sure who's scum at all right now, so I'll let the RNG take this vote.

If this game is continuing into tomorrow, we should obviously all claim.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Apologizing so much is getting tedious, lol. I took this summer course thinking hey, I'll take a course with a small workload to free up space next semester and still enjoy the summer and it has been consuming me and I can't wait for it to end. Two more days.

Now, back to the game. Out of all players, Peci sticked out to me as the most likely scum until before the aeternum vote. That muddied it all quite a bit. But I can't miss to vote tonight, so I need to make a decision: Vote for a third person and leave it to RNG since my reads are basically worthless rn? Or stick to my original read on Pecilia?

Not easy choice, but I think I will [Lynch] Pecilia

Last edited:
    Years
  • Honestly, I have started wondering about GP, partly since he (and me, to be fair) have been seeming TRed universally yet neither of us is dead. That's kinda weak logic though, since we can't both be scum, but on the other hand, I have been on GP's side for most of the game. Corviknight and Omicron have both been flying kinda under the radar as well. I'm not really sure who's scum at all right now, so I'll let the RNG take this vote.

If this game is continuing into tomorrow, we should obviously all claim.

Those worries are most likely why we aren't dead tbh. That and neither of us has done overly well on the scumhunting side of things. Claiming won't do us much good though because we're in a closed setup with potentiality unique roles.

I'm going to go with the Peci wagon for now. I'm not overly certain but I agree with what people have said.

[vote] Pecilia2: Electric Boogaloo

Charlie Brown

Years
  • night four.
    v is for vlynched.
    I can sense the Legends of Dusk edging closer to victory. Not even Pecilia's positive vibes were enough to overcome darkness.

This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.

Pecilia2 is dead. He was Victini.

Night 4 ends in 24 hours, or when all NAs have been received.
    [/size]
    ★ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacit. ement.
    ★ All PC/UG rules apply.
    player list.
    ★ Pecilia as Tapu Lele
    ★ Pecilia2 as Victini
    ★ jdthebud as Celebi
    ★ gimmepie as ???
    ★ Corviknight as ???
    ★ aeternum as Mewtwo
    ★ juliorain as Phione
    ★ Earth Traveler as ???
    ★ Anteros as Yveltal
    ★ Aldo as Solgaleo
    ★ Omicron as ???

Charlie Brown

Years
  • day five.
    eusine would be mourning.
    The nights are becoming quieter. Will this end today?

This Pokémon races across the land. It is said that north winds will somehow blow whenever it appears.

gimmepie is dead. He was Suicune.

Day 5 ends in 48 hours. Alternatively, if all votes are formatted as [Final Vote] before the deadline, the Day will end earlier.
    [/size]
    ★ The player who receives the qost votes in the day phase is lynched.
    ★ All PC/UG rules apply.
    player list.
    ★ Pecilia as Tapu Lele
    ★ Pecilia2 as Victini
    ★ jdthebud as Celebi
    ★ gimmepie as Suicune
    ★ Corviknight as ???
    ★ aeternum as Mewtwo
    ★ juliorain as Phione
    ★ Earth Traveler as ???