• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Awww, don't cry! ;O;

Mahtale

Lives are overrated.
Years
  • Musharna's cry is my favorite. My very least favorite of all time is Victini; not because I had trouble catching him, but just because of how incredibly annoying it is. I turn the sound off whenever one is put into battle.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think Zekrom's cry is simply lousy compared to Reshiram's.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think Zekrom's cry is simply lousy compared to Reshiram's.

Disagreed! :(

Zekrom's is stunning, and sounds more realistic, like an actual roar, whereas Reshiram's lacks in something. It's hard to explain, but Zekrom's sounds more epic pretty much.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Agreed. But I guess its cry is part of what makes Stunfisk what it is. u_u

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uhh yeah it does. D: But so does Pignite's. I think Stunfisk is the worst "farting" offender though :(

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Oh yeah, that one too. It imitates the sound of a fart better than Stunfisk's though. Sounds more...realistic. :B

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Actually, I think Pignite's is more based on something burning in fire, probably logs, it just... comes out as a "fart" at the start. :(

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    At least Emboar's cry comes off better to represent its typing then.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I love Oshawott, Tepig and Victini's cries... But what I really want to hear is Elesa's cry and laughter... I would pay any price for that ^_~

Back