• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back after 3 years

Years
  • I joined this forum at the age of 11 in 2007 XD, and i stayed here till age 13. At the beginning i was a noob(first time roam forum and was a kid), but i did grow up back then XD(knew cannot double posting etc, cannot forever been a newbie right). It is refreshing to see this forum again after 3 years absent. Now age 16, a teen and is mature XD.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I joined this forum at the age of 11 in 2007 XD, and i stayed here till age 13. At the beginning i was a noob(first time roam forum and was a kid), but i did grow up back then XD(knew cannot double posting etc, cannot forever been a newbie right). It is refreshing to see this forum again after 3 years absent. Now age 16, a teen and is mature XD.

Welcome to the forums! Hmm...Sometimes things just happen. :) You kinda leave for some reason, and after years, you suddenly come back to the forums. Lots of things have changed in the last 3 years, so I think you might want to get accustomed to the new stuff. Especially the new signature rules (I think lots of other things also changed, though I don't know what exactly, because I joined relatively recently.)

I hope that you do stick around for a while this time! If you need any help, feel free to ask Meganium90 or Snivy063 for help. ^.^

Back