• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back after 6 months? .___.;;

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
Years
  • Um, yeah, I can't believe my account is still alive... xD;;

Anyways, I'll be posting around here more often... whenever there's no school work around me...

*runs off*

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • Accounts don't get deleted here if you go off for a while.
    Anyways hello, have fun and be here often this time.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    :o Avegaille! You're back! Funny how you pick the time that your Internet is limited to come back and try to be active. But you're here...for the time being. XD

It's awesome to see you here now. We need more Rangershippers! (Just got the game.)

*pokes* Stay for a while, Sapphire.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • ^_^; Thanks guys, and yeah Hanako... just when you think you can buy Internet again, you can't due to stupid typhoons and classes being suspended... ;.;

Anyways, I'll be more active when I get my own Internet... ;D

Years
  • Hi! Recognize me? :D If not, that's okay. XD

Welcome back to PC, I hope the Internet thing works out for you. I know how it is borrowing other people's Internet. It sucks. >:

Last edited:

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Not really, it's been a very, very long time... xD;; But thank you... 8D

Yeah... you have to watch your limit... ;.;

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hello girl! I kinda doubt that you know me! ^^' I'm Vavavoom. Welcome back to the forum! <~

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • XD Thanks, and O RLY? You can check the year I joined here... xD;;; But you were ahead of me... so... XD

And *nods* I do... 8D when I actually get my Internet, I'll be active in all forums I have joined, don't worry... ^_^;;

Back