• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back from the dead

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Sort of XD

I was just rummaging through some of my USB flash drive files and happened to come across an unfinished card in psd format. I guess I decided to finish it off on a whim XD

lets get right to it, then

Hitonagacopy.png

Oh, and about the mist effect, you can only activate it by discarding the 3 energies that is shown there (water and 2 random types). I plan on changing the effect to something that actually makes more sense XD (when i get the time, anyway - what was I thinking when I was making that effect last year?)

enjoy, and c+c would be nice too.

(But please don't mention about the 'e' in pokemon. I've already noticed, but will fix that silly error later XD)

Last edited:

Kairu

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    This really looks amazing, very nice work.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Very, very cool. It's been a while since I've seen fakes from you. The template and illustration look great! If I'm not mistaken, shouldn't the last sentence of the Poke-Power say "This power can't be used if either Active Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition."? I've also never seen a real card that says reverts; the TCG seems to keep terms simple, so maybe it would be better to say "(After your attack, Hitonaga becomes [W])."

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    I absolutely adore the Mist Effect infobox on there, you gotta tell me how you did that. XD I need one of those for Pokémon With Items.

Great card too, best I've seen in a while. ;) 8/10.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    This really looks amazing, very nice work.

This card is awesome. Nicely done.

Thanks XP

wow awesome fake cards hope there more coming :D

There will probably be more.. but it depends if I feel like it or have time to kill

Very, very cool. It's been a while since I've seen fakes from you. The template and illustration look great! If I'm not mistaken, shouldn't the last sentence of the Poke-Power say "This power can't be used if either Active Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition."? I've also never seen a real card that says reverts; the TCG seems to keep terms simple, so maybe it would be better to say "(After your attack, Hitonaga becomes [W])."

Haha yeah its been a while. I think this its been about 5 months since I last logged in here.
    Yeah guess im still rather rusty on the wording XD. Thanks KW! :D
    Although, is it possible to say '(This effect ends at the end of your turn)' for Liquid Flame? I just hate using the type symbols in the text XD

I absolutely adore the Mist Effect infobox on there, you gotta tell me how you did that. XD I need one of those for Pokémon With Items.

Great card too, best I've seen in a while. ;) 8/10.

Its actually more simple than it looks to be honest. All I did was seperate the shapes (Which I made using the pen tool) into layers and mess around with the blending and opacity options XD. And yay, I get a good rating XD!

Im happy I got feedback, so im hoping some of you guys will comment on these energy symbols I've made. I just wanted to know if they at least show what they are based on and if the colours fit etc.

They are card parts so I guess its on topic, right? XD
    Radioactiveenergy.png
    mistenergy.png
    insectenergy.png
    Solarenergy.png
    hurricaneenergy.png

Left to Right:Radioactive. Mist, Bug/Insect, Solar, Hurricane

Also, any other ideas for special energy? I might do a Prehistoric/Fossil based energy hmmm..

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Yeah, I think This effect ends at the end of your turn could be used. Those symbols look amazing!

ChuChu Energy, because I know how much you like Pikachu. XD
    What about making energy that represent the phases of the moon?

nintendo jr

DP Shining Forest
    Years
  • Woah, nice card there. I love the template and the Mist Effect. The art is amazing, as I expect from NeoRyder ;)

Also, the Mist Energy and hurricane Energies look great

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Yeah, I think This effect ends at the end of your turn could be used. Those symbols look amazing!

ChuChu Energy, because I know how much you like Pikachu. XD
    What about making energy that represent the phases of the moon?

:badsmile:
    *twitch* grrr pikachu XD

The phases of the moon sound like an interesting idea, actually. And I have the symbol in mind too (and no, it isnt JUST a moon shape XP)

good to know about the text. I'll update the hitonaga card very soon :)

Woah, nice card there. I love the template and the Mist Effect. The art is amazing, as I expect from NeoRyder ;)

Also, the Mist Energy and hurricane Energies look great
    As you expect of me? Gosh, and here I was thinking I wouldn't even be remembered XD.
    thanks man :D

Simply amazing. I demand more. Now.
    Lol, there will be more. Right Now? Im afraid not :P

Whoa

10/10

where did you get the blank? did you make it?

Apart from the ripped energy and pokepower symbols, everything in the card is by me :P

EDIT: actually the bigger energy in the top right hand corner was ripped by me XD

nintendo jr

DP Shining Forest
    Years
  • As you expect of me? Gosh, and here I was thinking I wouldn't even be remembered XD.
    thanks man :D

Yeah, your art is amazing, like the... that drawing of... I don't remember anything good XD
    Not really, I love your artwork like the tyranosaur Pokémon facing the sun of Pokémon Dark for example :)

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • I went through all your threads and have to say that your work is MUCH better than at the beginning... I mean THIS is very nice made and drawn. Well done.

Rating...well what to say...
    10++++/10

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    I LOVE IT!! It's truely amazing work you've done. And the symbols are so original, they totally fit the game. Good job.

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
  • If you are back from the dead, shouldnt you be a zombie?

Anyway, that is an AWESOME card. Good made up Pokemon cards are hard to come by these days.

Squeenix

Meow
    Years
  • WOW, 10/10
    That card and the energy symbols are AMAZING, they even look better than ALL the cards that nintendo makes and makes a massive amount of money for

Back