• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discord Feedback: Ban appeal for me and MBelle360

PCarolaSX

Courtney
Years
  • Hi, I'm PCarolaSX. A few days ago, I was banned from the Discord server, a few hours later, using MBelle360's Discord account to try to request my ban appeal and screenshot the Staff's Discord tags to send to me but it was promptly banned.

It is the reason why I have decided to create this thread, to apologize to you for what I have said and to give me and MBelle360 a second chance on the server (I am the one who deserves this second chance, MBelle360 will only enter to the server in case of emergency), it was not my intention to tell you that and I regret it. I hope you have read this and that you respond to me.

Years
  • Hi, I'm PCarolaSX. A few days ago, I was banned from the Discord server, a few hours later, using MBelle360's Discord account to try to request my ban appeal and screenshot the Staff's Discord tags to send to me but it was promptly banned.

It is the reason why I have decided to create this thread, to apologize to you for what I have said and to give me and MBelle360 a second chance on the server (I am the one who deserves this second chance, MBelle360 will only enter to the server in case of emergency), it was not my intention to tell you that and I regret it. I hope you have read this and that you respond to me.

Hi there - just to firstly advise that we in the Discord team are looking at this currently, but generally speaking the ban will be staying in some capacity. As much as the 'roleplaying' aspect isn't in itself an issue, the fact that it carries on at the intensity it is when people have said they're not too impressed by it, along with other comments you have made regarding things such as the COVID-19 pandemic, means this definitely won't be just lifted.#

Regarding the other user - unfortunately there's nothing that doesn't tell me that this is just an alternate account used to evade the Discord ban, as such it will likely not be lifted. If they wanted to grab staff details and such, firstly they are on this forum and secondly they could have just messaged us privately.

We'll come back soon regarding what the specific terms of the ban will be.

Back