• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Battle Frontier battle background

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Greetings to everyone!

You see, I am setting up a hack rom based on "emerald" with Battle Frontier based on the original.

My doubt is related to the battle backgrounds of the fights that happen in the 7 buildings. In the original Battle Frontier it uses the same battle background for all the buildings (which is also a very ugly background).

Seeing that in Advance Map in these maps the battle background is not changed as in the rest of the normal maps, I understand that they are coded in some way. When with this tool you change a battle background on a normal map, both wild fights and trainer fights will use this background.

My question is: Is it possible to assign a different battle background for each of the 7 Battle Frontier buildings? I haven't found much regarding this on the internet.

I want to clarify that I don't want to insert new battle backgrounds, but simply move the ones already created to the individual address of each building (if it would work with Advance Map it would save me a lot of headaches).

I would appreciate any kind of help, best regards.

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish and I'm using a translator.

Back