• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle on the Nova Tower contest!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
  • banner_contest.jpg

This Contest has been Approved by FANGKING!

Recently, word got out of an international Pokémon elite trainers competition being held out near the border of Soviapolis. Located there is a hidden skyscraper buried under the sea. Only the roof of the sky scraper is visible.

All trainers from all of the Pokémon World are registering to be entered into the competition. Word has it that the Pokémon Master him self - Ash Ketchum, will be the final battle taking place at the end of the competition. However, at this point in time, they have a limited amount of positions left, and they have asked for all Fakers from Various Forums to register and be accepted into the competition.

Remember, this is no game. This is the battle for the Title of the Pokémon Master (faker).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You must fill out the form within a month of receiving it and email it back to Cascade Gonpory. Also, word has it that a PRIZE will be included. It is said that the Winner will receive 6 Booster packets, and the 2 runners up will receive 2 each. Each of these 3 winners will also receive a certificate of congratulations from Cascade Gonpory.

What you need to do!

1. Fill out Registration
    2. Return registration to Cascade Gonpory
    3. Design a full bodied, Color picture of your Trainer
    4. Create a team of 6 Pokémon (conditions apply)
    5. Make 7 Fake cards
    - 6 Pokémon Cards
    - 1 Trainer (original) or Energy (Custom type)
    6. DO NOT POST CARDS ON FORUM!
    SEND TO CASCADE GONPORY
    7. Winners will be chosen after 3 months.
    8. Have fun
    9. Do your best!

Okay! this is just a fake card contest! But i think this contest will attract HEAPS of attention and will challenge you fakers, Both logically and artistically! Have Fun! and don't cheat!

PM me for the Registration Forms! More rules are included!

Regstration form info:

Current Members \ Complete Registration:

1) KangasKid18 (acanthite forums)
    2) Nintendo Jr (acanthite forums)
    3) Plateface (acanthite forums)

this is not the order of the winners!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Current Members \ Unfinishded Registration:

---
    2) Blennix (acanthite forums)
    3) XxShininG_CeLebIxX (acanthite forums)
    ---
    5) Flame Claw (acanthite forums)
    6) Fangking Omega (acanthite forums)
    7) NeoRyder (acanthite forums)
    8) Nemes (acanthite forums)
    9) Qfred (acanthite forums)
    10) Rosakai (acanthite forums)
    ---
    12) Shadow_Bind (PokéCommunity)

Current Members \ asked to join:

Winner:

6 Boosters: (3 Enlish and 3 Japanese, 6 Japanese of 6 English) + A signed certificate from Cascade Gonpory! YAY !

runners up:

2 Boosters: (1 English and 1 Japanese, 2 English or 2 Japanese) + A signed Certificate from Cascade Gonpory! how exciting

for all entrants, when returning the registration form BY email, CLEARLY STATE IN THE TITLE:

"(insert your user name on the forum and the name of the forum so i will recognise you)'s REGISTRATION FORM ~ neo nova contest"

to cascade_gon_pory[at]hotmail.com - and to those who i talk to on msn, please also return via email with the correct title ^ (above)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Awesome. After I learn how to fake again, and after I download everything thats needed, after everything lol. I'll probably register.

Is there a deadline?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I'd like to try this too - what are the conditions for the Pokemon team and are there any other rules worth knowing?

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • i just said all that above didn't i? 7 Fake cards, 4 or more have to be of Pokemon you created, and 2 or less have to be REAL pokemon. The 7th it a Fake Card Trainer of ENergy that is completely new and made by you! the dead line is ALMOST over.. only a few more weeks

the whole comp ends the END of march... so like.. the 3oth of march.. - if you enter, you can't show anyone else your stuff. It's gotta be a total secret

Back