• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Battle Tree

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    The Battle Tree was Alola's battle facility. There are some returning trainers from previous generations in there, such as Cynthia and Wally. What did you guys think of Battle Tree? What was your highest streak in there?

Years
    The battle tree was just another battle facility. The only thing it had going for it was battling previous trainers like Cynthia. A minor gripe I have was that it would only play the person's theme if you had the standard battle theme selected (and me from the past, who always had Guzma or Gladion's theme set, was confused why I wasn't hearing Cynthia's theme when I battled her). I think my highest streak was 30 using a rental team.

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
    The battle tree was just another battle facility. The only thing it had going for it was battling previous trainers like Cynthia. A minor gripe I have was that it would only play the person's theme if you had the standard battle theme selected (and me from the past, who always had Guzma or Gladion's theme set, was confused why I wasn't hearing Cynthia's theme when I battled her). I think my highest streak was 30 using a rental team.

I was very annoyed with it. It felt like a replacement for the Battle Frontier (and those other NPC-battling areas-- you know what I mean.) and, same as you, I didn't really like the fact that if you fought an important trainer like Cynthia, it would play the music you selected at the beginning.

Overall, it just annoys me.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i mean i did the part where you battle either red or blue on your way to the battle tree, but i never actually bothered with it. i'm not a big fan of battle facilities. idk i liked them okay as a kid, but i've found that as i've gotten older with less time to play, they're just meh. i don't bother.

Back