• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Bebe's Eevee

Years
  • Bebe's Eevee

Did you use the Eevee given to you by Bebe in Hearthome City after you've beaten the Elite Four (or were you a soulless trainer that boxed it away for eternity) What did you evolve it into? Maybe it became breeding fodder? Discuss!

Years
  • I never used it, as I never knew you were given one in these games until now. But, if I ever did receive one, I'd evolve it using a stone, 'cause I'm too lazy to go through all the work of raising friendship in any game besides Black 2 and White 2.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I USED THIS EEVEE DEFINITELY but I don't remember if I went with my staple Umbreon or if I went for one of the new evolutions.

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
    Years
  • maybe sometimes i use EEVEE to another eeveelution ..but the other things is, when its a starter or a choices to given in the other game version :) haha ..i know eevee is a kinda good use too ^_^

Years
  • In DP I don't recall ever using it, but in my first play of Platinum I had a Vaporeon on my Hall of Fame team. And in my most recent play (a Blue Mono-Color), I evolved it into Glaceon, which was the first time I got to use one in-game and it was fun, even if it had nothing beyond Ice attacks.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Of coarse! Why wouldnt i?
    I evolved it into espeon which i found hard because i and no idea how the day or night system worked :3
    Later i played the game again and bred it like heck and used an all eevee team of glaceon, Jolteon, vaporeon, flareon, espeon, and umbreon haha it was fun by put hard! Eevee is one of my favorite pokemon if you didnt notice XD

Years
  • Nope, cos I already had a team prepared. I might transfer it to further games to show my appreciation for the gift lol.
    I did however spend few hours walking around the New Bark Town with my newly traded Eevee to get an Umbreon lol. xD

PsyKiss

Not So Innocent Cutie Pie
    Years
  • I remember on my last plat run that I finished, in the 4th gen. I had it and turned it into a Flareon, xo

Years
  • I don't even recall obtaining this thing, since I never reached the postgame in Diamond/Pearl but I do like how Platinum has it available earlier, but I still didn't end up using it. Guess I already had a team assembled before I even got to Hearthome iirc.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I used Bebe's Eevee almost religiously with every Platinum playthrough I've done. I've always managed to fit an Eeveelution into my team, whether it was to cover a weakness or just for the hell of it. I use Eevee in pretty much every single playthrough if it's available at least halfway through the game, though. I love its versatility like no other.

Years
  • Heck yes I used that Eevee! I think I used it to breed a few times at first then evolved it into an Umbreon. I know I evolved it into an Umbreon because I recall getting on Diamond at night time on holiday to evolve it :3

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I know if nothing else I probably used it for breeding a little later on. The first few times I had played through Platinum (which was my first Pokemon game in general) I didn't even know about the Eeveelutions, but knowing the kind of player I was when I first started out, I probably thought something along the lines of "EEVEEEEE IT'S SO CUTE AWW I'M GONNA USE IT ON MY TEAM FOREVER"

I did that with a lot of Pokemon until I ran into the predicament of space and ended up kicking off the ones that weren't as cute.. I was ruthless.

Nowadays I evolve it into Glaceon and it normally finds a place on one of my teams, even if it's not my main. :3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I never used this Eevee surprisingly. By the time I beat the Elite Four I already had a very well established team. Plus, I couldn't be bothered training it haha.

Years
  • Yeah, I boxed it too :/ If I were given it before the E4 I would have but it was too late in the game and I didn't want to train it haha. Actually, I think I transported it into another game to use it. I don't remember though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    I think I evolved it into Glaceon and then promptly boxed it because I couldn't fit it onto my team. I love Eevee, but I can never find a use for it - I'm considering building a new BW2 team based around the presence of Espeon, see if I can finally keep one on me.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I evolved it to one of the Eeveelutions (can't remember which one, maybe Glaceon) and then bred more Eevee to evolve into the others. I don't think I've evolved any of the Eevee into Umbreon or Espeon yet; that requires too much effort :P

Back