• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Been lurking for a week, decided to start posting!

VaatiRulesets

Check my custom rulesets on my signature ^^ [PC Vi
    Days
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Hi everyone! You can call me Vaati. I absolutely love to create new challenges (and play them of course!), so expect to see me in the Challenges sub-forum and maybe in the Travel Journals sub-forum.

I also enjoy playing fan-games and hack-roms.

I used to play a lot of competitive OU format, however I now enjoy the rpg aspect of the Pokémon games more so I left the PvP side of Pokémon in stand-by.

And that's all! I'm happy to be a new member of this community!

Years
    Hello Vaati, and welcome to the forums!
    Have you tried Solar Light - Lunar Dark ? Zeta / Omicron ? Insurgence ? Reborn (if you are into top level battles and hairpulling puzzles) ? I definitely recommend these fan games!

We sure are happy to see you join PokéCommunity forums!

VaatiRulesets

Days
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    I did play Emerald Kaizo and Clover as hard games, and for a more relaxed playthrough I played Realidea System (which is my favorite by far). But I will check those games you mentioned!

VaatiRulesets

Days
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    No, it's from Pokémon Clover. However it's my favorite Fakémon!

I did complete the gen 3 Pokedex (excluding mistery gift Pokémon), however on later games that was no longer a priority.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Hi everyone! You can call me Vaati. I absolutely love to create new challenges (and play them of course!), so expect to see me in the Challenges sub-forum and maybe in the Travel Journals sub-forum.

I also enjoy playing fan-games and hack-roms.

I used to play a lot of competitive OU format, however I now enjoy the rpg aspect of the Pokémon games more so I left the PvP side of Pokémon in stand-by.

And that's all! I'm happy to be a new member of this community!

Hello vaati and welcome to the forums!
    Glad you decided to join, hope you enjoy it here! :D
    Well, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

VaatiRulesets

Days
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Hello there Vaati, and welcome (officially) to the PC!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon Typing?

My favorite typing is Fairy if talking in competitive and Water if I were to become a gym leader.

Hello vaati and welcome to the forums!
    Glad you decided to join, hope you enjoy it here! :D
    Well, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks!

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Welcome! There's a lot of hacks and fangames on these forums, but if you've got the patience I know you'll find a couple diamonds in the rough. I'm considering dipping my toes into online battling, so don't be surprised if someday I decide to ask you about it!

Back