• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Behold! My First Post!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Haha, over a year here and finally your first post? That's almost impressive, in some backwards way ;)

Welcome to PC for real! What made you decide to start posting? :3

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    hello there! welcome to the forums! do you maybe have a favourite pokemon or game from the franchise?

Years
  • hello there! welcome to the forums! do you maybe have a favourite pokemon or game from the franchise?

I have a really hard time deciding what my favorite pokemon is lol, there is so many great pokemon. I think my favorite pokemon is Oshawott. I don't think I have a favorite pokemon game, I love them all!

Years
  • Welcome! Or should I say welcome back! Better late than never I always say. What made you decide to come back?

I never really left, I've just only been viewing posts, I thought that maybe I should introduce myself to the community.

Haha, over a year here and finally your first post? That's almost impressive, in some backwards way ;)

Welcome to PC for real! What made you decide to start posting? :3

I think I started posting because I want to make content in the future, what better way to start than by introducing myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I never really left, I've just only been viewing posts, I thought that maybe I should introduce myself to the community.

I think I started posting because I want to make content in the future, what better way to start than by introducing myself.

Lurking is totally fine too! I did it for many years myself before becoming active myself. We're glad you decided to introduce yourself to us. I hope you enjoy your stay :D

Years
  • hello there! welcome to the forums! do you maybe have a favourite pokemon or game from the franchise?
    Im a little late to respond lol. It's so hard to pick just one favorite pokemon. My favorites are Piplup and Oshawott. My favorite game has to be Pokémon Legends: Arceus.

Back