• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BerryPots for Essentials [v18]

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    BerryPots like in HGSS for Essentials v18
    It is plug and play script, based on BerryPlant in Essentials.
    Also there are 3 Custom sprites for watering can in this pack.

How To Install

1. Add BerryPots to items PBS (change the xxx to a number in items.txt)
    Code:
    xxx,BERRYPOTS,Berry Pots,Berry Pots,8,0,"Handy containers for cultivating Berries wherever you go.",2,0,6,

2. Add this resource into Graphics folder (change BerryPots iconxxx into Berrypots number from step one)

3. Add this script above Main.

3. You are ready to grow some berries

Years
    Thx for the script. Next, if you want to do it, can you make the Acro and mach Bikes script? Separatly from the current bicycle script? There is an old script about this, but its very buggy and the bikes are not working properly and not separatly from the bicycle script. If you need sample graphics, feel free to ask me, i can provide that for you.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    Thx for the script. Next, if you want to do it, can you make the Acro and mach Bikes script? Separatly from the current bicycle script? There is an old script about this, but its very buggy and the bikes are not working properly and not separatly from the bicycle script. If you need sample graphics, feel free to ask me, i can provide that for you.

Ah yes. Because he was asking for requests for scripts to make, so you decided to share your idea. It's not like he was sharing a resource that he made which could be useful.

Back