• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen best Happiness evolution method

kasekiou

僕は化石王
Years
  • all I have left in my shinno dex is three happiness evolutions and I was trying to figure out the fastest way to make them happy. I know that berries/stat boosters with a shooth bell works the best, but it takes too long to grow them/save up for them. Any other ideas on how to makes pokes happy thats cheap/easy/fast?

c123

Cool Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Catch them with Luxury ball and equip Soothe Bell then ride bike for about 12000+ steps. I did this in about 30 minutes with my Togepi.

ihaveaquestion

idonthaveaquestion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    just level it up... at a medium level area... mine evolved in like 15 mins....

JMS

The cake was a lie.
    Years
  • Cycling Road is good. I heard it cuts the time down if you had a pokemon with Magma Armor, is that true?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    actuallly i didnt do crap..my brand new...hatched riolu had exp share..i fought with my other peeps until the exp was enough to turn riolu to level 17..then i fought once with him and he evoled due to happinessXD

Mastabreeda

Master Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Ok you talking about the Berries or the poffins? Though you clearly stated berries when ppl think berries they sometimes think of pokeblocks in emerald and such...the berries that lower stat gains, (i.e. berry 21-27ish) says makes pokemon happy even though lowers stats...well if you ev trained and you didn't put any in say Attack give it the attack berry and you lose no EV's and you still gain happiness and the type of berry, that is spicy, sweet, etc...have no effect like poffins where they disdainfully ate them...they eat them all happily.

ihaveaquestion

idonthaveaquestion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    mastabreeda... is ur last name bates and breeda is just a trick... but yea... i totally agree... u should run 4 president...

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    actually it's strange that a male charmander that was responsible for 30 eggs in one day isn't overjoyed...

Back