• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Partner to have on PR2?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    GIBLE GIBLE!! I SAY GIBLE! the Dragon PokeAssist is Really Powerful! Full Charge = Damages up to 1500. but its Hard to use. id Say Pachirisu and Gible are good.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I used Cranidos up until I got Piplup and I haven't switched. o.o Piplup's slows the enemy down easily which is really useful, it's long range, and it does enough damage without having to be powered up all the way to make it worthwhile.

Varsity

Pokemon Alumni
    Years
    It might be a toss between Gible and Shieldon. Steel poke assists work very well, stunning and what not.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Gible or Hippopotas. Hippopotas helped SO much against Regigigas >.> And Gible's strong Dragon assist helped me snag a few Dragon types, too.

Oh, and Pachirisu, since it can stop the Pokemon for a few seconds. That came in handy plenty.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Well, I'm only on like Rank 4 but so far Pachirisu has turned out to be extremely useful. Paralyzing enemies and causing damage at the same time is useful, especially for group captures. I haven't tried any others but the fighting and steel assists seem to come in handy.

~Darklight~

Dwelling between both sides .
    Years
    gible and hippopotas are good . pachirisu is great until Rank 4-5 i preffer cranidos or shieldon after that , until you can unlock gible . after that unlock hippopotas and use him :).

Back