• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Big selection of egg adoption

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    yeh i know but im doing it so it doesnt evolve because in the anime giromon and piximon never evolves now etemon he does become a mega besides when the digimon evolves they still need to look abit like the previous digivolvement

and one other thing i dont have those digimons

here is ur 4thgen egg mutten
    Big selection of egg adoption

https://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7176/4thgen3fq.png

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    i got it from a friends site he made it and he said no one else is aloud to go 2 the site..it even has a password to enter it sorry

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    i just want to know how can i make animations (i dont want those digimon animations, i just know hhow i can make my own, i was just asking which programme do u use) ^^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Do u happen to know about any programme that can make those things but its for free????

Back