• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth Anniversary of Albert Einstein

Days
  • As the title suggest, today, 14th March is Birth Anniversary of Great Albert Einstein, who is among the greatest of Physicists of all time. Though the forum observes games exclusively, but giving respect to real Legendary Personality is something which should be done, I felt !!

Had you ever came across Einstein's theories and principles ?

Years
  • I had completely forgotten! Happy belated birthday to a legend. I won't lie that understanding some of his theories was tough for me as a kid at first, but of course we all have endless appreciation for his efforts and always will. :)

Days
  • I had completely forgotten! Happy belated birthday to a legend. I won't lie that understanding some of his theories was tough for me as a kid at first, but of course we all have endless appreciation for his efforts and always will. :)

The first thing which I knew about his works was Mass-Energy Equivalence, although didn't knew its purpose or usage as I was in class 6th maybe. At that students of my class used to say that the proof of this famous equation might be two-three pages long, that's why its famous.

But after understanding that what's what there, the proof hardly takes 3 paragraphs, and is intuitively direct !!

But that's what genius is; doing long things in smarter way.

Back