• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

birthmarks are how you died in a past life

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • I have a very small dot shaped birthmark on my left index finger and I'm 100% sure I've been stabbed by a rusty nail there and died of tetanus

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • My left shoulder has a blotchy circle over it. Guess I got my arm blown off and bled out. Might explain my fascination with fire and explosives. History doesn't repeat itself like that right?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    I read this thread and it seems some people have just a few or one birthmarks and some none, and I am sitting here with like... over 50? But small ones all over my body :p

Years
  • A birthmark on my the size of a small coin on my thigh and another somewhat square-shaped one of similar size at the base of my righ index finger.

No clue how either of them would make since in this logic.

Back