• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Bishounen/shoujo Land

Years
  • I happy to be the 100th post.

I am going to add another favorite couple of mine.

I like Franz and Albert from Gankutsuou. These two teens have been the best of friends since of childhood. They are two aristocrats from some of the most prominent families in futuristic Paris. Albert (the brown-haired one) is a trusting and exuberant young man, while Franz (the blond) is generally the more rational, level-headed one who is there to save Albert whenever he winds up in trouble. The two travel around living the playboy life style, gambling and meeting beautiful girls. Franz tries to act somewhat cool, and disinterested, but there is nobody more loyal to Albert than him, and it's implied that he likes Albert as more than a friend, and is in love with him. Albert is clueless, and while Albert is kind-hearted, he's also rather immature at the beginning of the series and doesn't always appreciate how much Franz does for him. Many people are in love with him, but Albert is still a kid a heart and doesn't seem to reciprocate or even know what's up half of the time. The person that Albert really idolizes is the dark, dangerous and mysterious count of Monte Cristo, but he happens to be the worst person he could listen to.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

I love unrequited love! To complicate it further, Franz is engaged to another aristocrat, the shy and gentle Valentine Villefort. It is an arranged marriage by their families and Franz hasn't looked twice at her. He doesn't swing that way. Valentine however is in love with Franz, and wishes her fiance felt the same way about her. I'm crazy about love triangles and unrequited feelings!

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    How about Charlotte Elbourne from Vampire Hunter D bloodlust? The harsh, gothic art style of this anime won't be for everyone, but I think she's breathtaking. This woman's expressive golden eyes really do it for me. Someone rate her on the scale of 1-10.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Holy~ ♥ She's beautiful. I looove her hair. I'm not gay, but I will be for her still give her a 10/10 ♥♥ xD

As for couples... Hmm... I've never been much of a shipper, but one couple I absolutely adore is Sokka and Suki from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Look how cute!

Not only are they absolutely adorable together, but they grew as individuals because of one another. Most notably, Sokka, who was a brash and sexist sort of guy, realized that girls are capable as more than their stereotypes. That girls can be warriors and fight just as well (if not better, on occasion) than boys. He became more humble, in a way, after bowing before Suki and her Kyoshi Warriors and asking them to teach him to fight. These techniques helped him protect his loved ones.

They are always happy to be in one another's presence. They give each other hope and motivation and pure love. The way they bounce off one another, with Suki privy to Sokka's bs and goofy ways, is always a treat to see. Their chemistry is undeniable. Plus, again, they are just so freaking cute together.

Bishounen/shoujo Land
    D'aww ♥♥

They are my favorite couple and perfectly outline everything that makes the Zuko x Mai pair so awful. I will never get over how the writers screwed Zuko so hard by giving him the worst girlfriend of the series. :P

Years
  • I'm loving all these couples guys! Keep em coming!

I think most people in this club know what I think of Esmeralda. She's the most beautiful heroine Disney ever created in my eyes, she's sexy, mature and independent. She takes crap from nobody as is a courageous and true friend.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Officially she is paired with Phoebus in Disney canon, but I think her relationship with Quasimodo is more interesting. They both express themselves through their art, with Esmeralda it's dancing and singing, with Quasimodo it also singing and woodcarving. They're also both outsiders, Esmeralda because she's a gypsy and Quasimodo because he is a hunchback. They're both persecuted, but have the courage to stand up for one another, they identify with each other and are in it together.

I ought to revisit a fanfic I shipped them together in called The Fallen Angel. In the premise Phoebus is sent off to war, in the meantime Quasimodo has become a professional artist in Paris famous for his sculptures of gypsies, and asks Esmeralda to pose for him one fine day.

This may seem a little random, but would any users here be interested in a Q&A session with Cynthia and Portgas D. Ace? This was something I planned to host after they won our Bishie awards event this summer. I didn't receive any questions about this or get a real indicator of interest one way or the other though, so I didn't continue that, as it would be an involved project. However, having more events was one of the suggestions I received in The Clubhouse help thread recently, so it brought this back to my conscious. If this is an event there might be interested in then I'd be willing to revisit the idea.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm loving all these couples guys! Keep em coming!

I think most people in this club know what I think of Esmeralda. She's the most beautiful heroine Disney ever created in my eyes, she's sexy, mature and independent. She takes crap from nobody as is a courageous and true friend.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Officially she is paired with Phoebus in Disney canon, but I think her relationship with Quasimodo is more interesting. They both express themselves through their art, with Esmeralda it's dancing and singing, with Quasimodo it also singing and woodcarving. They're also both outsiders, Esmeralda because she's a gypsy and Quasimodo because he is a hunchback. They're both persecuted, but have the courage to stand up for one another, they identify with each other and are in it together.

I ought to revisit a fanfic I shipped them together in called The Fallen Angel. In the premise Phoebus is sent off to war, in the meantime Quasimodo has become a professional artist in Paris famous for his sculptures of gypsies, and asks Esmeralda to pose for him one fine day.

This may seem a little random, but would any users here be interested in a Q&A session with Cynthia and Portgas D. Ace? This was something I planned to host after they won our Bishie awards event this summer. I didn't receive any questions about this or get a real indicator of interest one way or the other though, so I didn't continue that, as it would be an involved project. However, having more events was one of the suggestions I received in The Clubhouse help thread recently, so it brought this back to my conscious. If this is an event there might be interested in then I'd be willing to revisit the idea.

gasp that was my suggestion I think!

That sounds fun; it kinda reminds me of the ask the Pokémon cast over in previous gen! I'd love to see something like that~

Years
  • Well if we bring Cynthia and Portgas here I'll need questions to ask them so fans can post here or send them via pm. ^^ Maybe the festival king and queen will grace us with their presence in the new year.

Haven't rated a Bishie in a while. I was watching the animated film version of Anastasia recently, which I followed with the 1950s live action film starring Yul Brynner and Ingrid Bergman. I forgot how beautifully Anastasia was animated and how gorgeous the production values of the movie are in general. But I think "Anya" has a really unique charming look with the swarthy complexion red hair, cat-like eyes. I like her best sporting the tomboy orphan look, but she's very versatile and can rock just about any look, casual, high fashion. I know that CiCi Sama prefers western animation, so I will throw a bone out there of a non-anime character to rate if anyone wants to pick a number for Anastasia on the scale from 1 to 10 of Bishie goodness. 1 being balefully unbishie, 10 being Bishie brilliance.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Years
  • Question of the month: Any fav bishie songs?

I meant to mention Odette and Dereck as one of my favorite couples last month, but found another opportunity to do so because I just love their songs from the Swan Princess. My favorite is probably This is My Idea. It's very funny, and amusing seeing Derek and Odette as bratty tots and finally grow up into a striking couple, and fall in love with each other at the end of the song after hating each other since they were first betrothed. I think Odette is especially cute playing cards.

I always thought Odette as a heroine was drop dead gorgeous, love the scoop of big hair that frames her face. Swan Lake also happens to be my favorite ballet.

I also like of course the main theme Far Longer Than Forever. Howard McGillin's voice just soars as Derek, he wasn't the longest running Phantom of the Opera on Broadway for no reason! Would have loved to have heard him sing Archie in The Secret Garden too!

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Does a boss theme that plays during Lucas's fighting arena count? Cuz if it does, I'mma include it here xD

Sacrifice by The Sewer Gatorz

Plays during the Fat Molded boss when its beset upon you by Lucas Baker, my favorite Bishie of all time <3 He's my husband and has been for about 2 years now. If you don't know who Lucas Baker is, he's basically the genius psychopath type but without any of the charming nature usually seen in that archetype. He's unabashedly an asshole and prefers to cause pain (and you see this in him chopping people's fingers off, electrocuting them to death, or burning them alive, among lots of other horrific ways to torture people) than be liked.

Judging by a young Lucas's journal ('cuz of course, all these horror games need journals, right?), he's been not right in the head ever since childhood and was teased for going to therapy. A young boy by the name of Oliver bullied him often and called him a "crazyhead" when they were children. I've got a lot of headcanons when it comes to Lucas but mostly his past is pretty ambiguous.

What's really awesome about Lucas is his voice acting and mannerisms. He's just so much fun and so entertaining. If you've never heard his voice, you should check it out because it's amazing. I love him and always will love him because he's the best. 🖤🖤

Years
  • Awesome! Video games 100℅ count here.

While I'm at it I'll add another Bishie song for the topic. This is a famous one that goes down in the history of beloved animated characters. This movie is more than 30 years old, and hasn't aged a day.

I can see the influence from Tex Avery cartoons from the 1940s like Swing Shift Cinderella here.

I wish we still had some American hand-drawn animation like this. I like computer graphics and live-action too, but wish the major studios still did some of each. I can't picture this kind of whimsicality of motion if these were all cgi for instance.

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I adore Jessica Rabbit and that sequence! <3 So much fun and that song is awesome.

Was cool to hear it in Fallout: New Vegas as well. Too bad there aren't many memorable Ghoul bishies in New Vegas, not like Fallout 3 with Gob and Charon, or Fallout 4 with John Hancock/McDonough! 🖤

Years
  • Bishie club

February is the month of love, or at least the month of Valentine's Day, a favorite holiday of mine.

Since Pokemon is the hobby that brings all of us together I thought I would ask this topic question, "Who is the most attractive of the human characters in Pokemon?"

Everybody knows how I feel about Mr. Steven Stone. He looks like an angel with that serene smile, silver hair and classy bearing, and he is quite helpful to the player like your guardian angel. For the men it's a no contest on this one.
    Bishounen/shoujo Land

I also loved the design of Diane from Jirachi Wishmaker. She was so gorgeous, a Veronica Lake lookalike with this soulful, sad, worldly, mature presence that draws me in, while being such a loyal and true friend to Butler. I really like them as a couple, and occasionally wonder about how things are going between them after the events of the movie.
    Bishounen/shoujo Landhttps://postimages.org/

Now I haven't played Pokemon Sword and Shield yet, but the concept art I have seen of Nessa is just stunning, so a bit of a girl crush on my part. Her color scheme is dazzling with all the varieties of blue. I liked what they did with the new designs for Team Aqua in Oras and Generations, and how the women all had this combo of dark sun tans and bright blue eyes like the oceans. Shelly was a Goddess, but Nessa takes it to the next level. Prettiest woman I have ever seen in Pokemon and maybe any game.

Bishounen/shoujo Landhttps://postimages.org/

Hats off to Diantha also, I think her design is so underrated and unique with the short, feathered dark hair, thick Audrey Hepburn eyebrows, violet eyes and high fashion sense.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Years
  • Notes from Secret admirers
    A Valentine Day Event

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Ça va?

We haven't had an event for the Bishie club since the Bishie Awards last summer, which I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of with you guys!

Since this is a club about bishoujo and bishonen and Valentine's Day just so happens to be on the way I am issuing a challenge in the name of cupid! Write notes to bishoujo/bishonen and post them here to share during the month of February!

You can write as many notes to different characters as you want! They can be long or short. Just keep it wholesome.

I was feeling inspired by all the good work luvidisc does during the month of February delivering messages to members in the community. If that kind-hearted water Pokemon could bring your note to a fictional character, what would you say in the message?

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Years
  • I also adore Diane's design from Jirachi - Wishmaker. She's such a classic beauty, almost reminds me of a sort of Marilyn Monroe, just slightly more reserved. While I'm not attracted to women, I still appreciate her lovely design. I also wonder how her relationship with Butler is going. They were quite incredible characters and I'd even like to know more of their respective backstories.

In terms of who the most attractive is, I've always been allured by Cheren from BW2 as well as Volkner, N, Brawley, Silver from HGSS, Ethan/Gold and Lt. Surge.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am thrilled to have you in the club MysticalNinetales! Making some great choices as usual!

Incidentally I have noticed that I seem to have a weakness for Kalos folks, every other person looks like a fashion model in that region. It makes sense though, it is after all Paris, such a sleek place.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hello, Bishie Club! Anyone else around here into Shadow the Hedgehog? Asking for a friend who really loves Boom!Shadow and Kirk Thornton.

Bishounen/shoujo Land
    Bishounen/shoujo Land

Years
  • This is a fun video I found where a talented artist reimagines good guys as villains. I like many of these, my favorite probably being evil Mario. The only one that I didn't care as much for was Hermione Granger. I think she should have kept her still a school girl, and just made her a creepy one and changed her house to Slytherin, instead of giving her an adult Bellatrix Lestrange-like look. But all of her other designs I like. Which character featured do you think had the best transformation?

This channel has a lot of cool videos to explore. I saw one for Disney bad guys reimagined as good guys that I also enjoyed, and might post later. I really liked seeing Captain Hook as the hero. He was a handsome pirate, and having him hop aboard and steal my ship might not be so bad.

Seeing this creator's art skills made me wonder if y'all club members might be up for a Bishie art challenge in future, like drawing your own original character? Just throwing out ideas. No pressure. ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I wanna talk more Bishies!

Bishounen/shoujo Land

This looovely girl is Sakura Amamiya, the center heroine and one of the main female protagonists in the New Sakura Wars game. She is positive and cheerful among the group, and has a strong sense of justice. She's one of many women you can date in the game too; which I did in my first playthrough!

Years
  • She's very, very beautiful. It's such a unique hair coloration. It's like a deep mahogany brown with a kinda soft maroon wine-colored glow.

I recently did the Goddess Festival event in Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. When it was time to choose a partner for the dance I picked Lisette on a whim. I am glad I did--she's precious. I triggered the friendship event for her in the flower shop after that. If I could pair with her officially in the game I would. There's nobody I like any better right now as an npc in Westown. She's sweet and feminine, and we share a love of gardens.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have to bring attention to perhaps one of the hottest men in existence: Captain Levi

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Bishounen/shoujo Land

I don't think a more attractive man exists. He's been my OG crush since day one! He's stoic, confident, intelligent, and incredibly strong, and is easily the most superior Attack on Titan character!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Man, that captain Levi sure is sexy, the abs, the cool mature aura. I have never seen him before.

I have been lately re-watching all the pokemon movies in chronological order lately. Tonight I am watching The Rise of Darkrai, which is my all time favorite Pokemon film.

Last night I saw movies 8 and 9, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, and then Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea.

I love Sir Aaron's costume, he's cool. Black hair and blue eyes is always a nice combo. He's also so brave and honorable, yet tender to pokemon and chivalrous to women. He's such a good and true knight. I would have loved a spin-off tv series all about Aaron and Lucario's quests together in Cameran palace. Also for some reason I always believed that he and Queen Ilene were in love, even if it was just from afar. Maybe I'll have to tackle Sir Aaron's biography as an aura guardian myself in a fanfic soon. For now, i'll just pay tribute to this young man here.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Is Riley his reincarnation possibly?

It was also nice to see the family descended from the People of the Water again in the Manaphy movie. Lizbeth is quite a beauty with the deep olive tan and blue hair. I also like her eclectic more Boho way of dressing.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

She's also a delight to watch performing with all the different water pokemon in her act, I like the goldeen tail.
    Bishounen/shoujo Land

Years
  • Man, that captain Levi sure is sexy, the abs, the cool mature aura. I have never seen him before.

I have been lately re-watching all the pokemon movies in chronological order lately. Tonight I am watching The Rise of Darkrai, which is my all time favorite Pokemon film.

Last night I saw movies 8 and 9, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, and then Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea.

I love Sir Aaron's costume, he's cool. Black hair and blue eyes is always a nice combo. He's also so brave and honorable, yet tender to pokemon and chivalrous to women. He's such a good and true knight. I would have loved a spin-off tv series all about Aaron and Lucario's quests together in Cameran palace. Also for some reason I always believed that he and Queen Ilene were in love, even if it was just from afar. Maybe I'll have to tackle Sir Aaron's biography as an aura guardian myself in a fanfic soon. For now, i'll just pay tribute to this young man here.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

Is Riley his reincarnation possibly?

It was also nice to see the family descended from the People of the Water again in the Manaphy movie. Lizbeth is quite a beauty with the deep olive tan and blue hair. I also like her eclectic more Boho way of dressing.

Bishounen/shoujo Land

She's also a delight to watch performing with all the different water pokemon in her act, I like the goldeen tail.
    Bishounen/shoujo Land

Yes! Sir Aaron has such an alluring design! He's incredibly handsome. I agree with you, I think a spin off series, or even a few short episodes detailing some of his adventures would be incredible. It would be neat if they elaborated on his legacy and the history of Cameran palace. Queen Ilene is another beauty, I've based so many characters of her, as I'm absolutely in love with her design. The long hair, the lilac gown, she's the epitome of elegance. I also thought they were in love, and I would like to learn of their romance.

Ive also thought Riley was intended to be his descendant. Or perhaps he's the next aura guardian. I'd argue he's both, the resemblance is no coincidence.

We share a favourite Pokémon movie!! The Rise of Darkrai is wonderful. I love the design of the Space-Time tower, I think it is such a grandiose building and have always wondered what it would be like if it were real. The movie has a riveting plot, Alice and Tonio are excellent characters and their love for one another is awe-inspiring. Oracion is one of my favourite songs and the music for this movie is immaculate in general. I also really enjoy the closing song, I'll Always Remember You by Kristen Pryce. Overall, it's an amazing film!!

I think a spin-off with Pokémon movies characters such as Alice and Tonio, Butler and Diane, Tory, etc would be neat. I would love to know more of their after stories/backstories.

Last edited:
    Back