• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Black Butler is returning!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • 13 years

All these old anime coming back for remakes and sequels is honestly pretty hype. I wasn't ever the biggest fan of black butler, but it was one of the first anime I watched back in high school when I started binging netflix - which of course led to a whole lot more pain and suffering lmao. For me back then, it was something that I was told I 'had to watch' or 'its this or hetalia, but I need you to watch one of them'. I'm interested to see where the story goes from here. Definitely going on the to do list when it comes around.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Here's the source tweet: https://twitter.com/animetv_jp/status/1676016101438763009

Black Butler was really popular among a lot of people and I did not expect it to return. What do you guys think?!

It won't let me view it. Is it just a new season or a remake? I was going to eventually watch it but the manga has been ongoing for so long that it seemed like the anime would never be able to cover everything.

Did the manga finally end?

Years
  • It won't let me view it. Is it just a new season or a remake? I was going to eventually watch it but the manga has been ongoing for so long that it seemed like the anime would never be able to cover everything.

Did the manga finally end?

Sorry, no idea why you couldn't view it - Twitter has been really bad lately.

I'm seeing some people say they don't like Sebastian's new look but personally I think he looks just fine. As pretty as always lol.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Sorry, no idea why you couldn't view it - Twitter has been really bad lately.

I'm seeing some people say they don't like Sebastian's new look but personally I think he looks just fine. As pretty as always lol.

Kind of off-topic I guess but it's because I don't have a Twitter account. Social media is just too toxic for me and even to this day I'd feel like I'd be banned from it within a day due to my opinions on several things.

So I just stay off social media entirely. Unless Discord counts.

Back