• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black or White: Which will you choose?

Which version will you get?

• Black

Votes: 202 33.7%
  • White

Votes: 186 31.0%
  • I'll wait for the third version.

Votes: 62 10.3%
  • Or I'll just get both!

Votes: 150 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If you two would like to discuss the legendaries, do so here. :)

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016

White is the more nature-y one, right? I'm just not a fan of the cities and stuff. Plus, I think Zekrom looks oodles cooler. :P

nm legend

Years
    wel since im guna be done with playin pokemon after HG maybe ill get a third version if it ever comes out...OR if white/black is really that good then i guess black..ill just wait after my lil brothers get it to see how the pokemon look...

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
    Which Version are you getting?

I looked and as far as I know, this thread doesn't exist yet, so which version are you getting?

2nd-Thanatos

Watchmen of Sector 2.
    Years
    I'm pre-ordering both, since I wanna play both (not at the same time). i've heard there are differences between Black and White, so...

By the way, don't know about the rest of the world, but here in Spain if you pre-order the game on GAME stores, you also win a promotional figure. Since Diamond/Pearl, at least.

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
    I'm pre-ordering both, since I wanna play both (not at the same time). i've heard there are differences between Black and White, so...

By the way, don't know about the rest of the world, but here in Spain if you pre-order the game on GAME stores, you also win a promotional figure. Since Diamond/Pearl, at least.
    There is a version difference. In Black besides the legendary, you can visit Black City and capture Gochiruzeru, and in White you visit the White Forest and can capture Rankurusu, that is why I am getting white, that and I like Zekrom better.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
    I'm getting both. I've pre-ordered the Japanese version of Pokemon Black (even though idk Japanese, hurr durr) and I'll pre-order the English version of Pokemon White when its release is announced. XD Why? Because I adore Reshiram with every fibre of my being but don't care about Zekrom. Unfortunately, I dislike the look of Dark City and I cannot stand Gochiruzeru (human centipede gothic loli? do not want!), but I do love the White Forest, and Ranculus is absolutely adorkable. So I have to get both. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back