• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    I recently discovered the lack of the name change thread (or more so, the dissapearance;) and read that the only way to change your name now was to 'make a new account'. However, by doing this, I will lose my supporter status presumably. I was curious as to whether it could be moved if I did so, or if I was stuck with this username should I want to keep the supporter level?

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I guess you can always ask a Admin if they'd be so kind enough as to change your name, if you weren't here for the name change.

Or you'll just have to deal with your name now, unfortunately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back