• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    For anyone who needs it, here is a list of the remaining boxes:

5, 6, 10, 12, 17, 18, 20, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, and 35.

(Also, Fox, 14 was taken already.)

Also why are we hooked on the principle that Foxrally "might be worse?" I'd bet money Melody has a mutated ability that's more beneficial to scum. They both need to get lynched, and I see no reason to get a following for Fox when another scum has majority.​
    You do know that tieing(?) out the votes will just cause a coin flip aka either of them will still be lynched.
    Well butter my biscuit and call me Charlize Theron, I just assumed EM rules; I stand corrected. Guess I misread something.​

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    wait the end kill is random between the 2 highest voted? 0.o I'm so confused

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Converter gives extra powers/adapts powers and sometimes even removes powers to better fit the new alignment in most cases. It is always best to assume that it will happen than not. It has also never been stated in a role description afaiw.
    Where is this statement coming from? How do you know this?

[Collect] Box 10

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years

Also why are we hooked on the principle that Foxrally "might be worse?" I'd bet money Melody has a mutated ability that's more beneficial to scum. They both need to get lynched, and I see no reason to get a following for Fox when another scum has majority.​

Well butter my biscuit and call me Charlize Theron, I just assumed EM rules; I stand corrected. Guess I misread something.​

Going by the fact that it was the Extremists themselves that killed Melody tonight, I don't think she's that useful to them..
    But anyway, there's not much use of debating this issue now, I guess.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Melody is targeted by extremists? I think I missed something

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
    [Collect] 17

Well I might die but hell; maybe it'll be something to block this silly bandwagon. :3

Just to clarify, I don't trust you either.
    And yes Zehn, she was, then she was saved by the Medic. That was clearly mentioned in the day post.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    [collect] box 33

[kill] Foxrally

have you guys considered the fact that there could be a secret role that converts people to modernist?

#unpopularopinionvoicedout

Back