• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • ಠ__ಠ

Screw it. I give up on defending you, Syn.

[EXECUTE] Syndrome

I just hope that this first aid kit will work on me later.

And honestly, I can't believe you all missed the glaringly obvious yet subtle hints on why I don't want Syn to die.

Nor the little tidbit on the previous day post on the Blarzident needing Syndrome to live.

Nor the amount of times I said redirection in this phase.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Hmmmmmmmm... Okay, so here's what the PRs could do, if you have any action that can check Candy, I'd suggest you use them. I'm probably gonna convert someone else just so we can keep their numbers low and check their sussiness... Remember, I have this phase and tomorrow so don't fail me now :(

unless our Darkly Tentacles, Lord Blarzigord wishes to extend my lifespan

PRAISE BLARZIGORD

edit: OH **** NVM SOZ CANDY :( WELL THIS IS GOING SWIMMINGLY FOR US

Candy

Years
  • Hey, at least if I die, something cool will happen, so whatever.

COME AT ME EXTREMIST SCUMS

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • You guys are just gonna go for him tomorrow anyway, I'll just be delaying the inevitable.

Orrrr, you can just lynch a female Extremist and hope for the best? :3 I'm just being your wonderful advisor here ;)

#preachzident #necrombassador #swinebler #YouCantStopTheGundy

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Syn I'm not ur frend anymore

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I still don't get why Milotic wants Syn to live though. I did see that part where the Blarzident wanted Syn to live last phase and redirected, but now that he's been outed as an Extremist, that action confuses me, Milotic.

Candy

Years
  • You found a letter on the ground

To my loyal Modernists,

This will probably be my final words for you.

I still have a single redirection left. However, I don't want to risk redirecting the execution and potentially kill an innocent, as that would be the last thing I want happening. Yesterday we still have another lynching candidate aka Johnny, which is why I redirected the lynch to him as Syn was supposedly dying yesterday.

As I have said, I'll just be delaying the inevitable. He'll get an extra day to survive, but you're just gonna get him tomorrow anyway and I can't do anything to prevent it anymore. This is game over for him, and you all shall see why I really wanted Syn to live when the phase post comes up. I probably will regret not being able to join the party whenever McIntyre the 2nd comes around to hold it.

We're also not making progress even if we got 3 lucky nights of medic heals 'cause we already have 2 suicides: one back at D1 with Gio, and just recently another with Nimsy. I can say that executing Syn won't help the numbers as well, hence why I keep trying to defend his ass.

But hey, the jig is up for him. He was revealed, and you all just blindlessly hopped on the bandwagon 'cause of that confirmation, despite the number of subtle hints that I've dropped about the relationship between me and the guy. And because of my huge attempt to keep him alive, you're suspecting the president as well. It makes sense to point at me, obviously, but what kind of mafia member would go so blatantly protecting a confirmed Extremist?

The saddest thing is that I can't even shed some light into the current situation 'cause I am not allowed to by GP, and now the game's gonna end for me as well... whatever.

Adios, folks.

Signed,
    THE BLARZIDENT

PS: I got a useless first-aid kit from the boxes event if that could help clue you in on what's going on.

PPS: I s2g Syn stop going for me when you get that role in any form of mafia game that we're both in ffs.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • so, a lover. Or a seducer, probably, considering this is blarzi

hmmmm...

also, hey guys, I'm back. What did I miss the last 4 days? Any viable option besides Syn, then? Since we can't target Fox.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    homie you're a bit too late for that

the majority of you sheeple have voted for me

but hey, dont listen to syn. right? I might've even helped you chumps out

but, oh well. too late for that.

Back