• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    How about no one gets shivved tonight and we convince McIntyre to throw a big freaking dance party instead

That sounds like fun

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    So Syn and Candy are lovers? Will reviving actually work then? I thought the idea of lovers was committing suicide because you can't live without your beloved one. A bit of a contradiction if reviving would have an effect. Still, it's Blarzi, so why am I even questioning if things make sense?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Candy please just redirect to Nagi, if you have a second ability, maybe explain it to us first? :P

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    The funniest thing is that I'm probably one of the peeps with the shittiest posts in this thread that doesn't help discussion at all but the Blarzident is a really organized woman according to the phase posts.

Makes sense if you're sussing me out, but screw that I'm the Blarzident I do what I want.
    Ah no, not saying you're sus for your claim, I believe you. I was just saying that I thought you were sus before, but I was way wrong :/

Anyway, as for Nagi, I honestly forgot she was even in the game lol

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    just passing through... ERR
    WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU PLANNING ON REDIRECTING ONTO ME? the vote?... this saddens me ;-; but i suppose it's only fair. it's not like i've been active at all... very sorry to the team that i'll be leaving behind, but at least i didn't have a valuable role or anything x:

so... yeah. good night then, everyone.

[EXECUTE] Syndrome

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    oh btw guys, I'm recruiting Ketsu this last phase

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

l8er, heading off to Blarzigord's place

Years

Blarzimafia II

Tentacle Wars

Night Five
    The Blarzident listened to the speakers, her horror growing with every next word. This couldn't be true…. the Oracle had said that her precious was an Extremist but she just couldn't believe it. Not her wonderful man, he was always so kind to… okay no he was always a jerkass. But a loving jerkass damnit!

The Blarzident tried to hide her growing unease, hoping nobody would notice her breaking out into a nervous sweat or the shaking of her hands. Deliberations were over extremely quickly and the votes were handed back to her soon after. When she saw the names on the paper… she had to fight not to cry.

Revulsion welled up in her, making her feel physically ill. The gathered PCers looked at her expectantly… they wanted an answer but she felt like she couldn't speak. Her mouth was dry with shock, fear and disgust. Still, she had to do something… she couldn't just sit there in silence. Syndrome's name was clearly written on the ballots, however she could not allow this delightful hunk of man die!

The Blarzident looked unto her audience and gulped before finally speaking.
    "The results were close, but it is clear who should die. Nagi, we are sentencing you to death."
    "W-what!?" Nagi yelled as gasps and whispers of shock and even suspicion rose up from the onlookers. "Let me see those papers!" Nagi screamed.
    "We do not give scum like you special privileges, remove this criminal from the court and shoot her. We don't need any more bloodstains on this lovely floor."

Without saying another word, the Blarzident stood up and left out of a side door as Nagi was dragged kicking and screaming from the room. As soon as she was out of sight, she fell to her knees. She knew feared she had just let an innocent die.

Later that night, the Blarzident awoke to the sound of a phone ringing, she rolled over and noticed to her surprise, that her lover was not sleeping next to her as she would expect. She heard his voice though, from just outside the bedroom in the hall.
    "Nagi's death is sad agreed. But surely it is more useful to have someone close to the Blarzident like me? Fear not boss, I won't let you down."

The Blarzident did not fall back asleep that night.

Nagi is dead. She was an Extremist.

The Holy BlargleRules

1. All PokeCommunity Rules Apply
    2. You may vote only once during the day phase so think about who you target.
    3. Please use [Execute] PlayerName bolded as the format for your votes. Votes not in this format might not be counted.
    4. Missing two executions will result in you being branded as a traitor and lynched automatically.
    5. Unless you are a member of a faction with a chat, game-related conversation should be kept to day phases in this thread.
    6. If you are DEAD you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts.
    7. However, if you die (regardless of how) you will be allowed one dead post so long as it contains no game-related information.
    8. For executions, if there is a tie, a coin-toss will determine the tie-breaking vote.
    9. Don't post during the night phase unless instructed that you can.
    10. Night actions should be sent to me via PM.
    11. Abstaining during the day phase is not allowed and voting for yourself will result in your suicide.
    12. Praise Blarzigord

MinionsPlayers

gimmepie as Lord Blarzigord

Ash as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Syndrome as an Extremist
    Mana as a Modernist
    Nakuzami as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Melody as an Extremist