• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I want to know who didn't participate in the poetry slam yesterday.

Once our Blarzigent confirms that she gave away the medkit, we should kill Syn today.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I really dont understand why you guys keep trying to kill me considering that im even trying to act as a vigilante for you people

but I mean if you want the cult and mcintyre to run wild then kill me lol

like since apparently none of you felt the need to read the phase post i'll spell it out for you

Meanwhile a growing force was on the move once more. A silent figure had entered one boy?s home as he rose for his nightly activities. He didn?t get a chance to undergo them however as his smiling face became one of shock and then neutrality.

It was one step closer.

klippy has the medkit so do what you feel homies

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I think you have "claimed" confused with "revealed as"

also bact please you were literally mafia until mr robot touched you where the sun dont shine

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Guys guys guys, I have a bad feeling about Logging-In. In phase posts past, it's been mentioned that someone's been on their computer or something akin to that.

:/ FathR trick, perhaps? Not sure.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Guys guys guys, I have a bad feeling about Logging-In. In phase posts past, it's been mentioned that someone's been on their computer or something akin to that.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Wow, why are people so hasty believing Syn? He is confirmed scum after all. True, it may be that Bact was converted, but why would he reveal that? He can just as easily bluff and call out a random member of the modernists. I'm very inclined to just lynch him at this point.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    yes

why would I reveal that one of three other factions that is arguably the most threatening at this point has gained one of my ex mafia partners

I can't possibly think of a reason why

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    how am I taking advantage of the dumbed down phase post that is clearly referring to you

I'm sorry that I actually read into things

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Why does a smiling face mean me? I smile a lot, yeah, but the town is trusting this guy that hardclaimed mafia. You don't listen to people that hardclaim mafia, you kill them.
    I see a smiling cat through all that smoke

you're the ****ing Cheshire Cat, of course it's you you absolute simpleton

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Going to go ahead and kill the cat. [Execute] Chesire Cat, Killing a machine that was a former extremist is like killing an extremist in a sense, according to Syn's claims.
    Though I hate to admit it, Syn has a point. Between the Mafia numbers shrinking and the quote Syn posted earlier, it's safe to assume the machines have a new recruit. I can still see the possibility of Syn being a jerk and having us lynch a townie for the fun of it. I don't think the smiling hint strictly means Bac, but that's yet another piece of evidence framing him. There's way too much evidence backing up Syn's claims to ignore.

And no, Syn, we are not friends. Give me the slightest reason more and I will lynch your ass so hard you'll have to reach up to flush the toilet.
    Anyone with Undyne as their profile picture would never do such a horrible thing.

YOLO

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with Fathr, because nanobots and injections seem pretty different from logging onto a computer

I've already said this but since Klippy seems to not read my post I'm saying it again ;)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with Fathr, because nanobots and injections seem pretty different from logging onto a computer

I've already said this but since Klippy seems to not read my post I'm saying it again ;)

Well we've had several mentions of computers now, so it's something connected. FathR people say, "Does not compute" like a robot/computerized person, so it's easy to see a similarity.

Back