• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bleach

Outlier

Do we have any Bleach fans on this site? I know there are a few critics, myself included at times, but overall I do enjoy the series and I have a pretty big soft spot for it due to Bleach being my first anime outside of Pokemon, Yugioh and DBZ.

What are your thoughts on Bleach? Who are your favorite characters? Are you keeping up with the final arc? If so how do you feel about it so far?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I've watched all bleach and yes I've been reading the manga since the anime finished!

This final arc is dragging so much.

Spoiler:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Had a lot of ups and downs with my favourite arc being the Arrancar arc. There's so many goddamn new characters in this final arc however, it's genuinely getting a bit ridiculous. I wanna buy the second manga box for Bleach next year.

Years
  • I agree with Leviathan, too many characters in this damn arc, and although I'm keeping up I'm tempted to just drop it all; at this point I just want to see that final chapter.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    Despite the fact I love Bleach I have lots of complaints about the series such as Ichigo's hero to zero and zero to hero syndrome, inconsistent powerlevels, bizarre power ups, Mayuri science hax, lol resolve and Kubo's writing (lackluster characterization, battle cheoragraphy, lack of backgrounds and pacing).

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I watched the whole anime and I've been a vivid fan in the past, but I haven't kept up with manga for a long while...
    Kubo should finally cut it off, it's dragging for too long while.

As for the best character, Ulquiorra will always stay there.

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • I watched the whole anime many years ago, never actually bothered to read the manga after the anime ended. Mostly because I felt like it just dragged on after the Arrancar arc.

'The Subsitute' arc is my favourite arc, although Soul Society arc definitely brought some epic battles and an interesting storyline I felt like the first arc gave the anime something unique tbh. (if anyone could actually recommended me something similar to the first arc, that'd be cool)

As for the best character, Ulquiorra will always stay there.
    Nah man, Gin all the way! :d
    Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • We could use to discuss the latest manga chapter, is that alright? There are several things I dislike, and I'm not sure if I am too exigent or actually the whole thing is going downwards.

Years
  • We could use to discuss the latest manga chapter, is that alright? There are several things I dislike, and I'm not sure if I am too exigent or actually the whole thing is going downwards.

It is going down for sure. Kubo has no idea what to do. Adding more and more characters and killing loved and important characters off screen. Should have ended long ago.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • RinYoga said it lol.

I like how he started "recycling" ideas about concepts that everyone was asking for such as

(Manga spoiler for readers "up to date")
    Spoiler:

but he took so long that the whole idea got really boring.

Years
  • RinYoga said it lol.

I like how he started "recycling" ideas about concepts that everyone was asking for such as

(Manga spoiler for readers "up to date")
    Spoiler:

but he took so long that the whole idea got really boring.

I remember when that was an exciting and awesome rumor/theory!.... 2 years ago.

Back